I reeeaaally want this phone guys but cant afford it full price right now, please be cool and dont steal it from me thanks 😂😂

But um, I saw a super cheap KEYone that still powers on but has a disconnected screen for cheap online. This would be covered by warranty, right? So I can buy it for cheap, and get a free new KEYone?
    Last edited by johnb_xp; 12-02-17 at 11:27 AM.
    12-02-17 11:09 AM
    I reeeaaally want this phone guys but cant afford it full price right now, please be cool and dont steal it from me thanks ������������

But um, I saw a super cheap KEYone that still powers on but has a disconnected screen for cheap online. This would be covered by warranty, right? So I can buy it for cheap, and get a free new KEYone?
    Sometimes BB Mob wants more info like receipt and the IMEI number which is either on the box or only on the phone which you can't see. So you might be taking your chances on this purchase.
    12-02-17 11:37 AM
    I reeeaaally want this phone guys but cant afford it full price right now, please be cool and dont steal it from me thanks 😂😂

Sometimes BB Mob wants more info like receipt and the IMEI number which is either on the box or only on the phone which you can't see. So you might be taking your chances on this purchase.
    12-02-17 11:37 AM
    Ah, crud! There's no way to find IMEI or Serial with a broken screen?
    12-02-17 12:14 PM
    I reeeaaally want this phone guys but cant afford it full price right now, please be cool and dont steal it from me thanks

If the item could be returned under warranty, then why, think about it, would owner not just return and get full credit? Why take a loss?

Red flags all over this......
    12-02-17 12:47 PM
    Dont buy it! Even a legit bought Keyone took me three months to finally get BM to accept mine under a warranty claim. They had it for two weeks and sent my phone to Quebec somewhere. I am in Ontario. Phone is lost in transit and cant seem to find out what they are going to do about it. No one wants to help me

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    12-02-17 12:55 PM
    Dont buy it! Even a legit bought Keyone took me three months to finally get BM to accept mine under a warranty claim. They had it for two weeks and sent my phone to Quebec somewhere. I am in Ontario. Phone is lost in transit and cant seem to find out what they are going to do about it. No one wants to help me

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    Well, my incredible plan was indeed too good to be true. I've been outbid and probably won't bid again. Savin up for the KEYtwo.
    12-02-17 12:59 PM