1. AlawiiAlQrsh's Avatar
    So i just called the only place that sells the Keyone in Bahrain and asked them if they have it available, and they said something like : we will have the keyone next week.

    So with all the screen lifts issues here, should i buy it next week or wait more to make sure the problem is solved ?
    07-09-17 06:08 PM
  2. mrsimon's Avatar
    Don't quote me on this, but if they haven't got one yet, I'd say the new ones should be fixed.
    The risk is lower than it was.
    Good luck!!
    07-09-17 06:18 PM
  3. o4liberty's Avatar
    I would wait 30 days or purchase from TCL on Amazon I am sure they are shipping the new and improved ones.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    07-09-17 07:07 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Best brands and phones not Apple or Samsung?
    By twelvezero8 in forum General BlackBerry News, Discussion & Rumors
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-17, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-17, 06:56 PM
  3. how long does it take for Crackberry to change their headlines?
    By mgrunhut in forum Site and App Feedback & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-17, 02:58 PM