I've only ever had a BB phone. I've never owned a Apple or Android phone that I would call my own and I am only a little familiar with either platform.

I like the priv but I heard of the poor camera quality which is my only setback from not buying that phone. I liked the Keyone as well for the PKB and big screen and good camera reviews. Unfortunately it's not available unlocked anywhere.

Should I buy it from Rogers/Telus and unlock it there or just buy a priv at half the price now?? Hows the priv camera stack up after all the updates??

Most important question, if I buy it from rogers and get it unlocked, do I get the updates from blackberry or Rogers?
    08-18-17 06:07 PM
    I've only ever had a BB phone. I've never owned a Apple or Android phone that I would call my own and I am only a little familiar with either platform.

I like the priv but I heard of the poor camera quality which is my only setback from not buying that phone. I liked the Keyone as well for the PKB and big screen and good camera reviews. Unfortunately it's not available unlocked anywhere.

Should I buy it from Rogers/Telus and unlock it there or just buy a priv at half the price now?? Hows the priv camera stack up after all the updates??

Most important question, if I buy it from rogers and get it unlocked, do I get the updates from blackberry or Rogers?
    Rogers because the IMEI/PRD will have been added to their device list! Walmart has the full unlocked version and you'd get updates from BB!
    08-18-17 06:21 PM
    Rogers because the IMEI/PRD will have been added to their device list! Walmart has the full unlocked version and you'd get updates from BB!
    Walmart is always out of stock, with no site of an updates on in-stock availability
    08-18-17 06:27 PM