So I bought my Keyone on launch night on Amazon.

Unlike others, I had ZERO issues. No screen problem, not much in the way of lag Etc. But I just did not get used to it and kept going back to my iPhone SE (which has been a fantastic phone by the way). I was slower with the PKB, the Keyone was big and hard for me to use with one hand, and the anrdoid experience is so clunky compared to iOS (which I feel iOS is a lot closer to BB10). I don't like risking returns, so after a week I sent it back and got a refund. Happy to go back to my steady iOS device.

But odly...

I kept reading this forum.

And reading reviews.

And looking at pictures.

I kept wanting to try it again. So when it came back up on Amazon last week ordered it AGAIN. Despide all the known issues and quarks... I guess I just like quarky devices and have about zero interest in any other blank slab android phone. So who knows, maybe I will be blown away by the new iPhone 8... but in the mean time I am looking forward to giving the K1 a more rigerous test to see if I can get used to it. Clearly something about it interests me, we shall see!

Get's here Monday.

Maybe it will stick this time!
    bbarling11 and FF22 like this.
    07-22-17 01:58 PM
    Only a week the first time around wasn't enough time. It took a few weeks for me to really appreciate and bond my KEYone. Welcome back!
    07-22-17 04:45 PM
    Over time a blackberry will grow on you with all the short cuts it has and how well it Handles productively.
    07-22-17 05:12 PM

Unlike others, I had ZERO issues. No screen problem, not much in the way of lag Etc. But I just did not get used to it and kept going back to my iPhone SE (which has been a fantastic phone by the way). I was slower with the PKB, the Keyone was big and hard for me to use with one hand, and the anrdoid experience is so clunky compared to iOS (which I feel iOS is a lot closer to BB10). I don't like risking returns, so after a week I sent it back and got a refund. Happy to go back to my steady iOS device.

But odly...

And reading reviews.

And looking at pictures.

I kept wanting to try it again. So when it came back up on Amazon last week ordered it AGAIN. Despide all the known issues and quarks... I guess I just like quarky devices and have about zero interest in any other blank slab android phone. So who knows, maybe I will be blown away by the new iPhone 8... but in the mean time I am looking forward to giving the K1 a more rigerous test to see if I can get used to it. Clearly something about it interests me, we shall see!

Get's here Monday.

The only way to fully enjoy it is to customize the bejeezus out of it, lol. At least that's the case for me... :-P
    07-22-17 06:23 PM
    Living up to your namesake, flying that little bit closer to the sun.

I initially bought the phone to keep for a year so I'm positioned to sell it, pay off the second year of my contract and buy an iphone 8 when they are a bit cheaper.

Now im thinking I wanna keep the keyone till it breaks or keytwo comes out.
    07-22-17 06:41 PM
    I did the same with my Priv. Didn't even wait for the first order to arrive and canceled it. Then, after reading the reviews and forums, I decided to try it again and kept the device until the K1. the Priv was great for me, zero problems. Now it is my trusty back up in case I have the screen issue on my K1. Loving the K1, and it is week 3.
    07-23-17 01:44 AM
    Same thing here. Though I returned the first one due to less than stellar reception. The one I currently have, I bought from the marketplace here on forum and the reception is very good.
    07-23-17 03:33 AM
    Only a week the first time around wasn't enough time. It took a few weeks for me to really appreciate and bond my KEYone. Welcome back!
    I 'bonded' with my KEYone for just over 2 months. The screen had other ideas and ceased bonding all together at that point.
    07-23-17 10:07 AM
    Same thing here. Though I returned the first one due to less than stellar reception. The one I currently have, I bought from the marketplace here on forum and the reception is very good.
    Question!? Do you think it's partially network signal strength also or mainly hardware!?
    07-23-17 12:31 PM

But odly...

And reading reviews.

And looking at pictures.

Get's here Monday.

Yull love it!!!
    07-23-17 12:34 PM
    best phone I've ever owned
    07-24-17 05:52 AM
    I'm just waiting for my phone to show issues so that I can get a replacement one.
    I don't think I want anything else for my physical keyboard needs.
    07-24-17 06:19 AM