So I can't wait till forever for a unlocked unit as sold my PRIV few days ago. Also I'm with Telus and can't wait for them either . The price difference with Rogers will cover the unlock. Out at local mall I stop in and a unit is on display. Young man quickly approaches and asked if he can help? Yes you can if this is in stock? He leaves and comes back with sorry no. Can you check online for stock in other stores? Yes I can! So he finds one at another mall 20 min away. I will call to confirm. So he chats for 5 min with oh I see OK I will let the customer know. So comes back to me with YES they do BUT it's a return.. Sold with full warranty from day first activated which shows 3 weeks ago and you get full 15 day return policy. We can discount it $200. So with tax savings $226.!! How fast can I get there.. The phone is MINT and had a screen protector installed also. Came home and popped it into my tetded case I ordered two weeks ago. Great fit and feel.

So everyone call your Rogers stores and ask them Got any returns in stock?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]426568
    Attached Thumbnails Bought Keyone @ Rogers today and Received 0.00 Discount!-keyone-receipt.jpg  
    Last edited by sales 101; 07-05-17 at 11:09 PM.
    07-05-17 10:59 PM
    now that's a savings score
    07-05-17 11:01 PM
    Why was it returned in the first place? Did you asked that?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 11:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well it's obviously not a defect or else Rogers would not be able to re sell it. The buyer simply returned the device within his 1 week period and chose something else.
    07-06-17 01:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did. Like any phone it was returned because did not like it. People complain phones are expensive but who pays for the cost of returns? We do. Manufactures build it into the price to be able to market a buy and try it. I too have 15 days to Try and return no questions asked. This phone is perfect and I knew what I wanted and was buying.
    07-06-17 07:46 AM
    Good for you!! What a great price! What a loss for the previous owner lol. It was good that the returned unit was due to the lack of interest from previous owner. And not due to any hardware issues that got repaired.

And by the way, credit to the sales guy who took the extra mile to check with other stores for such a yet-to-be-popular phone.. that's good customer service.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 09:21 AM
    That a nice score for a slightly used phone.

Well done!
    07-06-17 12:06 PM