I just picked one up @ best buy in long Island city, queens, NY. Bitter sweet moment as it was a birthday present for my girlfriend and I'm on Verizon so I have to wait. My advice is to call your local best buy and give them the SKU # and tell them to give you the location of the nearest store with it in stock. Happy hunting

Posted via CB10Bought A KeyOne Instore From Best Buy An Hour Ago.-img_3381.jpg
    Last edited by shriscean; 06-03-17 at 08:27 PM.
    06-03-17 05:08 PM
    Thanks for tip I will wait for Amazon says will arrive Wednesday. Went crazy launch day and thereafter with Best Buy. They didn't even have it available in any NJ store as they checked the NJ warehouses. Very disappointing. Enjoy
    06-03-17 05:23 PM
    Ironically the store I went to sent one of theirs to jersey.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 05:32 PM
    Ironically the store I went to sent one of theirs to jersey.

Posted via CB10
    Did they have any more??
    06-03-17 07:20 PM
    Crackberry app's not letting me post a pic on my Q10 but I just picked one up @ best buy in long Island city, queens, NY. Bitter sweet moment as it was a birthday present for my girlfriend and I'm on Verizon so I have to wait. My advice is to call your local best buy and give them the SKU # and tell them to give you the location of the nearest store with it in stock. Happy hunting

Posted via CB10
    That's true love bro. I gave my girlfriend my Dtek50 when I got my KEYone. That's as much love as I can give right now. Maybe I'll get her flowers too.
    06-03-17 07:28 PM
    Did they have any more??
    I forgot to ask. Call them and give them the SKU #. I only needed one as I need the CDMA. The device itself feels great in the hand btw. Not heavy or bulky at all. My girlfriend loves it and she's been a galaxy girl since they started making them.

Posted via CB10
    swishhh likes this.
    06-03-17 07:31 PM
    That's true love bro. I gave my girlfriend my Dtek50 when I got my KEYone. That's as much love as I can give right now. Maybe I'll get her flowers too.
    Lol her birthday was 5/6 and I hadn't gotten her anything. Trust me if I was on a GSM network idk if I would've done it lol

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-03-17 07:33 PM
    Lol her birthday was 5/6 and I hadn't gotten her anything. Trust me if I was on a GSM network idk if I would've done it lol

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. You and me both!
    06-03-17 08:06 PM