Hey, so I shipped my original one (bought on day 2 from BB) due to some issues. I've been watching again daily for more and today signed up for the "notify me when in stock" alert. I got an alert (incidentally I was at a local BB for something else) and immediately went to purchase. Literally 2 minutes later they were out of stock again.

Is this because they found some remaining 8 units in the back of the warehouse or because people bought a lot of them out so fast again?

Also, my main question: Do you think this is the "new" batch, with the fixed screen situation and other quirks like uneven lighting issues etc on the first batch of devices?

New unit should be here Thursday!

Thanks!
    07-17-17 08:47 PM
    I have one coming tomorrow from best buy I will let you know tomorrow hopefully there is a date in the unit
    07-17-17 08:49 PM
    I have one coming tomorrow from best buy I will let you know tomorrow hopefully there is a date in the unit
    Cool. I think I read somewhere that a date should be printed on the box itself.
    07-17-17 08:52 PM
    There won't be a single thing different about your newer device except hopefully some increased adhesive. Nothing was ever mentioned about fixing uneven lighting or anything else on the phone so that isn't going to change.
    07-18-17 05:17 AM