Head to head for sure some of u have both keyone and dtek60 I know keyone will win the juice race but based on your experience how good the battery of keyone comparing with dtek60. Is this a close race or keyone will win convincingly lets say my keyone last _hrs longer

Ofc im not looking for exact answer I just want a quick comparison for sure if ur both dtek60 and keyone owner for sure u will observe it on ur charging habits with both devices

yeah ur dtek60 is maybe 5 to 6 months old but it wont matter I guess..

I owned Q10, Classic and Currently Passport SE hehe all of them are good in terms of battery life

Hehe im still struggling on what to get (pkb and vkb not an issue)

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 10:19 PM
    I have DTEK60 and most avg day i have about 20% left before I go to bed. I have few snapdragon 625 phone with 3000mah battery and i am left with 30-35% battery left. I think keyone will last me 2 days for me.
    05-19-17 10:48 PM
    If battery life is more important to you than VKB vs PKB, then get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    05-19-17 10:54 PM
    I have DTEK60 and most avg day i have about 20% left before I go to bed. I have few snapdragon 625 phone with 3000mah battery and i am left with 30-35% battery left. I think keyone will last me 2 days for me.
    yeah I like both thats why though im almost decided to get keyone there's side of me that wants to try a full slab BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 10:55 PM
    If battery life is more important to you than VKB vs PKB, then get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    yeah thanks fot the comment.. yeah its been a tug of war but im leaning towards keyone honestly. Though one of my reason is kinda silly. hahaha I know there's a few BlackBerry users here in the philippines and I know a few of them I just want a bit of bragging rights that I got keyone first. lol..

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 10:59 PM
    yeah thanks fot the comment.. yeah its been a tug of war but im leaning towards keyone honestly. Though one of my reason is kinda silly. hahaha I know there's a few BlackBerry users here in the philippines and I know a few of them I just want a bit of bragging rights that I got keyone first. lol..

Posted via CB10
    That is silly, LoL! It should come down to your particular use and needs. Do you mostly communicate? KEYᵒⁿᵉ will provide more real estate while typing. Do you have trouble finding a place to charge sometime during the day? Again go KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Do you spend most of your time consuming media, playing games and browsing (be it via browser or app)? DTEK60 is the phone to choose.

As I've mentioned in many threads, the PKB isn't my primary motivation. It's the fact I spend a lot of time typing on my phone, and want to see more while doing it. The inch less screen while not typing vs what I'm currently using, isn't as meaningful to me.
    05-19-17 11:22 PM
    That is silly, LoL! It should come down to your particular use and needs. Do you mostly communicate? KEYᵒⁿᵉ will provide more real estate while typing. Do you have trouble finding a place to charge sometime during the day? Again go KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Do you spend most of your time consuming media, playing games and browsing (be it via browser or app)? DTEK60 is the phone to choose.

As I've mentioned in many threads, the PKB isn't my primary motivation. It's the fact I spend a lot of time typing on my phone, and want to see more while doing it. The inch less screen while not typing vs what I'm currently using, isn't as meaningful to me.
    yeah hahaha.. I fell inlove with BlackBerry pkb so keyone is the logical answer though there are times that Im quite curious of a BlackBerry slab though out of 100 the chances of me buying dtek60 is 10 though before its 0.

if ur in USA and Canada or other parts of the world seeing BlackBerry in the wild is not rare as we have here in the philippines would you believe that I gain one friend who is a businessma just because of BlackBerry loool because it is kinda rare for u to see a BlackBerry here. There's a lot of local brands here/china brands/ and imitations here.

That's why owning a keyone this early is kinda big here lol. Im now used to be looked up and down and being ask is that a BlackBerry? A british guy told me yo man ur so 90's I dont that BlackBerry is still existing. hahahaha..

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 11:45 PM
    yeah hahaha.. I fell inlove with BlackBerry pkb so keyone is the logical answer though there are times that Im quite curious of a BlackBerry slab though out of 100 the chances of me buying dtek60 is 10 though before its 0.

if ur in USA and Canada or other parts of the world seeing BlackBerry in the wild is not rare as we have here in the philippines would you believe that I gain one friend who is a businessma just because of BlackBerry loool because it is kinda rare for u to see a BlackBerry here. There's a lot of local brands here/china brands/ and imitations here.

That's why owning a keyone this early is kinda big here lol. Im now used to be looked up and down and being ask is that a BlackBerry? A british guy told me yo man ur so 90's I dont that BlackBerry is still existing. hahahaha..

Posted via CB10
    Same as here in Mozambique. Is there any way to get Blackberry Keyone in the Philippines? Or only through international order and shipment?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 04:42 AM
    Same as here in Mozambique. Is there any way to get Blackberry Keyone in the Philippines? Or only through international order and shipment?

Posted via CB10
    thru my sister

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 06:13 AM
    My Dtek60 battery is terrible lately. Can't make it to 2pm

Haven't added any new apps for a month, but have Dropbox and google photos backing up photos

And then Google photo is always telling me what great photos I made.

So that might be the culprit.

Looking for to KEYone so I can do a fresh install and see if that fixes my battery issue.
    05-20-17 06:14 AM
    if ur in USA and Canada or other parts of the world seeing BlackBerry in the wild is not rare
    I invite you to come here, and play "find the BlackBerry".

Set the app to only backup on WiFi, and turn off those assistant features. They're cool, but if it's eating battery for you, you can always make your own collage of memorable moments.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-20-17 07:13 AM

Haven't added any new apps for a month, but have Dropbox and google photos backing up photos

Looking for to KEYone so I can do a fresh install and see if that fixes my battery issue.
    I am in the exact same boat as you. Was hoping the May update would help but it didn't.
    05-21-17 12:29 PM

Another fine example of how great the battery optimization is on android /s
    05-21-17 01:25 PM
    I never get through an entire day on one charge using the Dtek60. Not even close.
    05-21-17 01:47 PM
    I never get through an entire day on one charge using the Dtek60. Not even close.
    I am heavy user but don't play game or watch stream so it will vary by the user. I read and text mostly. If dtek60 battery doesn't last a day for you, keyone will last a day for you lol.
    05-21-17 02:26 PM
    Another fine example of how great the battery optimization is on android /s
    Yep! Wish I was back on BB10
    Attached Thumbnails Both Dtek60 and KeyOne owner battery comparison-screenshot_20170521-190853.jpg  
    05-21-17 07:12 PM
    Yep! Wish I was back on BB10
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that's pretty much a consensus within the android community - battery optimization is one of its biggest flaws.

Your pic doesn't show anything. Anyone who has experience with Android will know that the battery performance can vary day to day and change out of nowhere.

20% can last you another 2 hours of sot one day and 30mins another day.
    05-21-17 07:44 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that's pretty much a consensus within the android community - battery optimization is one of its biggest flaws.

Your pic doesn't show anything. Anyone who has experience with Android will know that the battery performance can vary day to day and change out of nowhere.

20% can last you another 2 hours of sot one day and 30mins another day.
    My image is consistent over most of a years use, and reflects that of those I know using a newer Android. Your comment is consistent with older Androids, or those not set up properly.
    05-21-17 08:02 PM