Hey all, any one had this and have a fix? Bluetooth and car connection issue, get in car and Bluetooth starts and stops and repeats same place on song, over and over. I've only had k1 black since Saturday. Is there a number to blackberry mobile to trouble shoot if all else fails? Additional: if I use USB in car the music plays, if I close the Bluetooth car connection and activate it then music plays over Bluetooth (not plugged in). But if I get out of car and return then Bluetooth does its start and stop game. Updat I disabled Google music and installed a 3rd party player, that one connects to car, and all the phone music info comes up on car display and I can even controll the songs but it won't actually play over car speakers but the phone speakers play the music! Wtf
    Last edited by EndRacism; 11-10-17 at 09:04 AM.
    11-08-17 09:01 AM
    That's the second odd thing that has happened to your phone. Not able to read SIM card and now this. It seems to me the eBay guy needs to take back this product. :-(
    11-08-17 10:26 AM
    That's the second odd thing that has happened to your phone. Not able to read SIM card and now this. It seems to me the eBay guy needs to take back this product. :-(
    The Sim thing was a Sim thing, just had to add an APN. But, yeah, I'm getting there. Now Firefox is acting weird, when I use back button the Web page gets super large and if I refresh your keeps go larger and larger, same set up I've always used on other android phones.
    Last edited by EndRacism; 11-10-17 at 09:01 AM.
    11-08-17 04:17 PM
    The Sim thing was a Sim thing, just had to add an APN. But, yeah, I'm getting there. Now Firefox is acting weird, when I use back button the Web page gets super large and if I refresh your keeps go larger and larger, same set up I've always used on other android phones.
    That's a great thing! Could you update your SIM thread with that solution? Also, was it the carrier that told you about the APN?
    Thanks.
    11-08-17 04:36 PM
    That's a great thing! Could you update your SIM thread with that solution? Also, was it the carrier that told you about the APN?
    Thanks.
    I thought I did that, added update to top of post about mint Sim custserv helped me add and configure apn.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    11-08-17 04:38 PM