10-15-17 04:29 PM
26 12
tools
    Good day,

Got the KeyOne since a week.. amazing phone! My return to BB

Everything work fine, except bluetooth in my car..

on calls, i hear static regularly. I have a mazda 6.. I even tried with my manager Mercedes c300.. same issue!

Also, when dialing (on bluetooth.. either by the car or on the phone), it "disconnect" for 1-2 second the BT from the car and reconnect and initiate the call..

Any one saw that?

Before, I had a Priv, and a Pixel, never had issue with that..

Thanks
    Frank
    06-09-17 10:48 PM
    this may be an obvious thing, and if you have already tried it, great. have you tried turning Bluetooth off, removing your pairing in the car, turning your phone Bluetooth back on, and repairing to the car? Sometimes Bluetooth can be finicky.
    06-09-17 11:03 PM
    I'm having trouble pairing to my Withings Steel HR tracker with bluetooth. The Keyone is always losing contact, then having trouble finding device no matter how many resets etc., and I am not sure why, but Settings will show Bluetooth as being disconnected when it is actually switched on?
    06-10-17 12:01 AM
    I passed an hour trying different things Even yesterday night I tried with my boss bentley.. same
    06-10-17 12:52 PM
    I've experienced several 1 second disconnect/reconnect hiccups also many times with my headphones. Not a major deal but shouldn't be doing this.
    06-11-17 07:25 PM
    I have the same issue with static bad reception type calls in car via bluetooth in 2012 Subaru Impreza. Moving my phone around in hand sometimes make quality better. Callers on other end say calls are clear for them and my Passport worked fine for calls day before KEYone was linked in. I've tried everything to resolve the issue. Turn Bluetooth off, unpair, etc. No luck.
    06-11-17 08:21 PM
    Mine only worked when i re-registered the phone with the car each time.
    mrisad likes this.
    06-11-17 09:27 PM
    Mine only worked when i re-registered the phone with the car each time.
    i have to disconnect and reconnect each time.
    06-12-17 02:26 PM
    I can't pair my Keyone and car at all!
    06-12-17 03:18 PM
    i have the similar issue when i connect for phone to my Audi A4 it connects and disconnects after 30-40 secs. i am on the phone with BB rightnow they as asking me for bug report
    06-17-17 01:13 PM
    I have the same problem for my 2012 A4. Sometimes it doesn't connect when I first get in and I have to manually connect it. Also, when I'm on a call, it sometimes drops the connection after 1-2 mins. It happened today 3 times during a 5 minute call. Hopefully this can be fixed soon so I don't have a use headphones.
    06-17-17 09:08 PM
    Is anyone at Blackberry Mobile reading this . I am a heavy bb user and on the move all the time. This is a business phone and there should be no compromise on quality of phone call and BT connectivity. They should get this right... we dont have time to get this figured out
    Last edited by BBSinceStart; 06-18-17 at 01:23 PM.
    06-17-17 09:13 PM
    I'm having a similar issue with the BT dropping then re-pairing. Also, the paired device in my car can't read the contacts, that, or it takes a really long time the first time. My PRIV never had these issues.
    06-17-17 11:24 PM
    I had no issues with the BT and my Chevy truck.

Until... I added an android watch to the mix.

Now the OS prioritized the watch over the truck. So I can't use the phone in the truck at all.

This is a OS problem from what I understand.
    06-18-17 05:30 AM
    I had no issues with the BT and my Chevy truck.

Until... I added an android watch to the mix.

Now the OS prioritized the watch over the truck. So I can't use the phone in the truck at all.

This is a OS problem from what I understand.
    This happens to me. I have the dtek50 and an android watch and sometimes the BT will not connect to my hands free when it's also connected to the watch. If I disconnect the watch the hands free will connect every time, maybe it just doesn't like multitasking .
    Last edited by falbo; 06-18-17 at 10:04 AM.
    06-18-17 06:54 AM
    I had some initial hiccups pairing with 2012 MB CLS. Had to retry several times. Now it's working like a charm. My only competing Bluetooth device is a fitbit but there aren't any problems there.
    06-18-17 08:31 AM
    I've had these issues with every phone I've owned so far at intermittent times. I know that isn't everyone's experience.
    06-18-17 09:36 AM
    pairing Bluetooth on KeyOne is flawless here. and so far, not audio jitters like I had on PRIV, which got unbearable. Seeing that this device was slammed for having a slower processor and less ram, it still seems to run 'Quicker' than the PRIV.
    06-18-17 01:05 PM
    Is this software OS Issue that can be solved???? anybody know or is this hardware issue??
    06-18-17 01:29 PM
    Not sure but I've been streaming music over two different soundbars most of today and don't have any issues. Still have the issues in my car though. I just got the phone on Friday afternoon and haven't had a work day yet but this is going to be annoying since I drive around a lot for work.
    06-18-17 08:09 PM
    I have the same issue with you, and like you, I have both Mazda 6 and Mercedes C300.

The Mazda 6 will not connect automatically but I can easily connect it manually from my phone. The Mercedes on the other hand is harder. Sometimes trying to connect manually doesn't work and I need to switch off and on the bluetooth on my phone.

Of course, automatic connection is a problem. I tried to download an App called Bluetooth Auto Connect but it still doesn't solve the problem

I am confused. Where in the settings should I change?

- Charles
    06-20-17 07:05 AM
    BB should work on this. Like i stated earlier this is a business phone we need easy BT connectivity. all my previous BB has worked awesone and very simple to connect to my Cars where were mostly Audi and Mercerdes. As business owners we dont have time to figure this out. they need to have an updated on the software to make this work.
    06-20-17 10:50 AM
    No problem for my Ketone. Connect to my car (Ford Ranger T6) and headphone (Hose QC35) flawless
    06-20-17 12:04 PM
    Can't pair KEYone calls with 2016 Renault Espace R-link 2 system. Only media straming is working.
    10-12-17 03:55 AM
    Back when I got my KeyOne last month, I had problems with my 2011 BMW 335, connecting and losing connection and sometimes its "connected" but I can't hear anything.
    However lately it has been good but then again haven't had many calls lately when driving, could be the update.
    That being said I never had problems with all other older BB such as the 9700, 9900, Q10 and Passport.
    10-12-17 11:57 AM
26 12