Came back to Blackberry after a very long absence as the Keyone really sold me. Bluetooth is not new technology and almost everybody in the world uses it without issue EXCEPT Blackberry. A simple google search will show that this has been a problem for some time....Why? What is Blackberry going to do about it. I noticed on twitter that @bbmoBIL was pretty responsive with help requests so i posted to them and after verifying that my software was current they told me they were going to open up a ticket for me. Tech support acknowledged my ticket with an email in the morning and then right before i got off work i received a follow up email from them telling me that they were working hard on "MY" problem and could look forward to a software update to fix the problem. (i notice during my google searches they told the same thing to another user in June). Anyways they are doing this without asking me ANY questions. No questions about what i am trying to connect to or if i'm receiving ant error messages, etc... Nothing at all. It's like they have read my mind and they are going to click there heels three times and fix MY problem. Either A.) Blackberry already knows the issue, has for sometime and has no idea how to fix it or it would have been fixed by now or B.) They DON"T care! In either case it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling that this is going to be corrected any time soon.
    08-22-17 07:54 PM
    Well, the BB Mobile thing is weird but you're pretty off base when you say 'Bluetooth is not new technology and almost everybody in the world uses it without issue EXCEPT Blackberry.' Pretty much every phone or product that has Bluetooth has an issue with Bluetooth at one point or another, it's far from flawless technology lol. It's one of the worst connection methods out there but it owns the market. There's plenty of articles covering how terrible Bluetooth is - http://bla1ze.me/2vWpUvF.

PS: The August KEYone update has several BT fixes in it for not only how it handles calls but also how it works with BT car kits, Audi in particular.
    08-22-17 09:15 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze for setting the record straight. You are very, very good at what you do.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-22-17 11:32 PM
    I just wanted to point out something regarding Bluetooth connectivity which I have personally encountered. Many times when people have issues on their devices, I've noticed that it's often recommended to 'clear your cache'. I have done this several times just as a means to clear up some space. Every time I have done this and rebooted my phone, I experience Bluetooth connection issues with any of the devices I had registered prior to the cache clear.

Even though those devices are still shown in my list of Bluetooth devices, the device no longer auto connects and when I try to force a connection, the entry for the device is cleared and a re-pairing notification is issued. Once the device is paired again, it reconnects fine thereafter.

So be aware, that an unexpected side effect of clearing the cache might be Bluetooth connection issues. For a while I was encountering this and thought my phone (dtek50) was flaky, until I realized it was happening only after I cleared the cache.
    08-23-17 12:17 AM
    Hi Blaze. I find it interesting that you found time to attack what you perceive to be weak points of my post but say nothing in regards to Blackberrys non response. Strange but you have a nice day.
    08-23-17 11:38 AM
    Hi Blaze. I find it interesting that you found time to attack what you perceive to be weak points of my post but say nothing in regards to Blackberrys non response. Strange but you have a nice day.
    He wasn't attacking you!?!?
    08-24-17 04:06 AM
    Did I say he was? Where did I say that?
    08-24-17 08:02 AM