Has anyone played around with Bluetooth and wireless headphones on the KEYone and can share the experience?!
    On the Priv, performance for me is very shaky, sometimes I get a lot of stutter, especially when the device slows down, I hope this is better on the KEYone

Thanks for any answers in advance!
    03-29-17 01:03 PM
    That's a weird issue and your priv shouldn't act that way. I wouldn't imagine any problems with the keyone.
    03-29-17 01:07 PM
    Has anyone played around with Bluetooth and wireless headphones on the KEYone and can share the experience?!
    On the Priv, performance for me is very shaky, sometimes I get a lot of stutter, especially when the device slows down, I hope this is better on the KEYone

No body besides a select few maybe 50 people have a keyone, so I doubt you'll get an answer yet.
    03-29-17 01:14 PM

How many headphones / headsets have you tested this with? I don't believe that should be happening normally...
    03-29-17 01:25 PM
    That's a weird issue and your priv shouldn't act that way. I wouldn't imagine any problems with the keyone.
    Not weird, pretty widespread issue with Privs. I have it on mine too, but usually a full reboot would cure it (at least for a while).
    03-29-17 01:57 PM
    How many headphones / headsets have you tested this with? I don't believe that should be happening normally...
    I tried it with cheapo sports headphones (30€) and with my Sennheiser PXC 550 (400€) and my Amazon Alexa, and all show the same problem, when the phone is slowing down due to performance issues!
    Sometimes reconnecting helps, but not always unfortunately.
    And this does not happen when using my BlackBerry Playbook or my Samsung Gear S3 as a source, just with the Priv!

And yeah, I thought maybe someone tried it at the meetups, hence the question
    03-29-17 02:00 PM
    I tried it with cheapo sports headphones (30€) and with my Sennheiser PXC 550 (400€) and my Amazon Alexa, and all show the same problem, when the phone is slowing down due to performance issues!
    Sometimes reconnecting helps, but not always unfortunately.
    And this does not happen when using my BlackBerry Playbook or my Samsung Gear S3 as a source, just with the Priv!

And yeah, I thought maybe someone tried it at the meetups, hence the question
    That's too bad. I really wanted to get a Priv eventually but I can't avoid seeing all of the performance issues that seem inherent with it.

The processor in the KEYone is supposedly better at multitasking and more efficient, generally, so let's hope it doesn't have any of the same issues!
    03-29-17 02:06 PM
    That's too bad. I really wanted to get a Priv eventually but I can't avoid seeing all of the performance issues that seem inherent with it.

The processor in the KEYone is supposedly better at multitasking and more efficient, generally, so let's hope it doesn't have any of the same issues!
    Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, this is not due to the 808, this is due to the software running on top, back on previous releases mid last year, my Priv was amazing and had battery for more than a full work day of heavy use, now I'm lucky to get home with a live phone without recharging in the day!

As much as I love my Priv, the current software release really bothers me, since the latest beta release last year I did two factory resets and don't even bother to install Facebook or messenger and still this is a typical day for me

I seriously hope 7.1 is a better build
    03-29-17 02:10 PM

As much as I love my Priv...

I seriously hope 7.1 exists
    FTFY
    03-29-17 03:31 PM
    Had the same issues on my PRIV, but never had any issues on my DTEK. I'm guessing the KEYone won't experience the same problem.
    delanyinspiron6400 likes this.
    03-29-17 03:41 PM
    Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, this is not due to the 808, this is due to the software running on top, back on previous releases mid last year, my Priv was amazing and had battery for more than a full work day of heavy use, now I'm lucky to get home with a live phone without recharging in the day!

As much as I love my Priv, the current software release really bothers me, since the latest beta release last year I did two factory resets and don't even bother to install Facebook or messenger and still this is a typical day for me https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9c4122d803.jpg

I seriously hope 7.1 is a better build
    Let's hope so! I'm holding on to hope that Nougat fixes many performance issues people are facing. However, I'm not sure how much BlackBerry will be able to "optimize" the OS since it is essentially just Android with some BlackBerry marinade... time will tell!
    03-29-17 05:31 PM
    Am I correct in assuming there will be no APTX with the KEYOne?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 06:33 PM

Too early for this kind of question's
    03-29-17 07:14 PM
    Android Nouget plays very nice with BT devices.
    04-10-17 12:45 PM
    Am I correct in assuming there will be no APTX with the KEYOne?

Posted via CB10
    From my experience, aptX is supported.
    09-02-17 11:24 AM
    From my experience, aptX is supported.
    When you say your experience, what do you mean?
    09-02-17 12:06 PM
    I did compare with my other smartphone (Huawei p9 not aptx) and with 2 headphones with aptx dongles (shure shs535 and kzt ks5).
    Sound is clear and devoid of obvious artefacts like SBC.
    Another sign : less latency.

Dany
    09-03-17 03:03 AM