PROBLEM: connect K1 to car using bluetooth. Works fine. BUT: when I ask the car to transfer my phonebook/contacts from the K1 to the car, I end up seeing only a handful--maybe a dozen or so, with NO rhyme or reason as to which ones--and that's that.

SOLUTION: I spent $1.95 on this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid_rsap.irmc

Worked like an absolute charm. USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!

I have to say, this was never a problem on the LG V10 platform, neither on Android 5.1 or on Android 6. That it's a problem at all says that the Android platform is STILL not well executed. Something THIS basic should have been sorted out WAY long ago. Is this a software problem from TCL or from Blackberry?
    mbirth likes this.
    06-05-17 07:03 PM
    Is this a software problem from TCL or from Blackberry?
    Well, the OS is on BlackBerry. But it begs the question of whether or not it's a standard Android addition as well. Judging from the reviews on the app, there's quite a few vendors who can't get it right or get it right on some devices but not others.
    06-06-17 12:59 AM
    If you have usb you could put your contacts on there and it would transfer into the system.
    06-06-17 01:21 AM
    If you have usb you could put your contacts on there and it would transfer into the system.
    How?
    06-06-17 04:48 AM
    I have a micro USB plugged into the car for all my music and I loaded my contacts on it too when my Q10 wasn't transferring them over. But my Classic and KeyOne transfer them over no problem but they're still on the card if I need them
    06-06-17 06:06 AM
    Hiya can I ask what is the type of your car? thank you
    11-13-17 03:47 AM