02-18-16 10:20 AM
    It's anyones guess until Blackberry announces their next generation of devices at the MWC, now it is a wait and see game.
    02-18-16 10:40 AM
    I doubt they will show it at MWC, they will just announce it through online means if they ever do.
    02-21-16 11:58 AM
    I doubt they will show it at MWC, they will just announce it through online means if they ever do.
    I would have thought they would announce it at the MWC event, but based on how they have promoted products in the past I wouldn't surprise me if they don't. If I had a new product, that would the place to make it happen with all the tech press there.
    02-21-16 03:20 PM
    I would have thought they would announce it at the MWC event, but based on how they have promoted products in the past I wouldn't surprise me if they don't. If I had a new product, that would the place to make it happen with all the tech press there.
    But it's blackberry we are talkin about, they never use common sense regarding their marketing haha.
    phuoc likes this.
    02-21-16 06:22 PM
    If BlackBerry does announce the Vienna at MWC the announcement would go like this:

We're releasing a new Android phone. Has a pkb runs Android L with M coming soon. Specs, price, release dates, and improvements to the BlackBerry Hub for Android will be announced soon.
    If JC is there he'll give some lame interviews about how Priv sales are going, BlackBerry 10 is still part of our strategy with patches coming this year, and more details about BlackBerry 10 in 2017. Then he'll take the bait and ramble on nonsensically about Apple and the FBI making that the BlackBerry Story from MWC.
    02-21-16 07:00 PM
    I am honestly looking forward to this device as the PRIV was to expensive. I love bb10 but It can get annoying when I want to use android apps and Google services which I use on the daily and have to grab my iPhone or android device to do so. I just want a one unit system that takes care of my needs. Which means I have to sacrifice bb10 which is a scary thought.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 06:19 AM
    Well, I can't think of my Phone without PKB.

I'm waiting for Vienna for sure...

Posted via CB10
    anon(9721458) and ayngling like this.
    02-29-16 07:35 AM
    I think yes !!!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-11-16 03:31 AM
    When will it launch? Any idea on the price... i am waiting for it....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-11-16 11:35 AM
    Who knows. I want to see Priv sales now that it's avaiable for verizon. I'm guessing that will be the deciding factor.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 12:02 PM