Now all it needs is the return of the Toolbelt and the Trackpad.
    This thing right here.

Needs a Classic 2. I still have a Classic 1, but it seriously struggles now. Original BB design best design ever.

I can do server admin on a Classic, also code web sites, apps, write a new kernel, conduct symphonies; Wrote my thesis on a Bold - I accidentally set fire to it whilst charging a lighter, threw it in panic and by happenstance it fell into a howitzer barrel - it was fired 20 miles into a war zone and then run over by a tank. I eventually gave it to a surfer mate who was eaten by a shark and when it was recovered from the shark's belly ten months later, damn thing still had charge!

Best phone ever.

Posted via CB10
    Michael Saxon likes this.
    01-13-18 07:11 AM
    And runs on new and improved BlackBerry OS (10+ ?) LoL
    01-13-18 07:37 AM
    This thing right here.

Needs a Classic 2. I still have a Classic 1, but it seriously struggles now. Original BB design best design ever.

I can do server admin on a Classic, also code web sites, apps, write a new kernel, conduct symphonies; Wrote my thesis on a Bold - I accidentally set fire to it whilst charging a lighter, threw it in panic and by happenstance it fell into a howitzer barrel - it was fired 20 miles into a war zone and then run over by a tank. I eventually gave it to a surfer mate who was eaten by a shark and when it was recovered from the shark's belly ten months later, damn thing still had charge!

Best phone ever.

Posted via CB10
    I could go for a Classic2 Android version with the proper screen ratio for Android. Keep the width as is. I would give up my KEYᵒⁿᵉ for it.
    phuoc likes this.
    01-13-18 08:06 AM
    I started out my smartphone life with a 9810 slider. So, when my Classic couldn't handle certain Google apps and the PRIV showed up, I was on it like a fat kid on Smarties!

(For you folks from the USA, Smarties are a bit like M&M's, except that they are slightly larger and the candy coating is at least twice as thick. I am still astonished that people in the USA claim to be a "civilized" country, when you can't get Smarties there!!!!)
    There's no Smarties in the US? Are you being for real? What do they eat with their "soda" ?

01-13-18 08:24 AM
    There's no Smarties in the US? Are you being for real? What do they eat with their "soda" ?

Of course we (the states) have Smarties. Those are not the same Smarties available over seas however.
    01-13-18 09:58 AM
    Of course we (the states) have Smarties. Those are not the same Smarties available over seas however.
    That means they're not the same things. You poor, poor people.

You'll never know what you're missing ...
    01-15-18 09:30 AM
    Freedom Smarties.
    01-15-18 09:31 AM
    I hate Smarties.
    01-15-18 09:32 AM
    That means they're not the same things. You poor, poor people.

You'll never know what you're missing ...
    *cough* SweeTarts *cough*

Blackberry Underestimated KEYone demand by 50%-sweettarts_bulk_candy_store8-edit.jpg
    phuoc likes this.
    01-15-18 09:59 AM
    Just returned from three weeks'-long driving tour of Italy, Switzerland, Germany and France. Started off badly when my k1 took a dive into the Mediterranean (I know, I'm an *****). So, while spending two or three days in each country, I was trying to locate and purchase a black k1 in retail stores. Well, k1 is basically nonexistent in these countries. Media worlds, media markts, carrier stores -- it's nowhere on displays, sales reps have no idea, anyone who walks into any of these stores, they won't see any blackberry on sale. A media world in Rome's Porta di Roma mall had black k1 but they brought it from the depths of their stock rooms when I asked for one. I wanted a dual layer shell, but it was a vain attempt. Unfortunately, I think after the launch TCL moved a few hundred K of keyones and that's it.
    01-15-18 11:04 AM
    The new model has 6GB or ram, or 4?
    6GB would be awesome for a new release...
    WTF is wrong with the people who can't ever get enough RAM?! Call your doctor please, you have a RAM disorder...
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-15-18 11:06 AM
86 ... 234