Anyone found a way to get BlackBerry Travel on KeyOne
    04-03-18 11:01 AM
    you cant, its not a android app
    04-03-18 11:08 AM
    There have been a few different threads on apps that people have used to replace it.
    04-03-18 12:07 PM
    People have suggested tripit though I haven't tested it myself.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-18 01:37 AM
    checkmytrip.com
    08-03-18 04:48 PM
    People have suggested tripit though I haven't tested it myself.

Posted via CB10
    It is awesome, particularly the Pro version.
    08-03-18 07:10 PM
    I just use Google Trips. Works great.
    pgg101 likes this.
    08-03-18 07:56 PM
    I just use Google Trips. Works great.
    I had used that at the same time but didn't think it offered much. I got TripIt Pro free through work.
    08-03-18 08:03 PM
    I had used that at the same time but didn't think it offered much. I got TripIt Pro free through work.
    Yeah, I get TripIt Pro free as well, I just find it overkill. Between Google Trips and what Google offers on their own without any app needed, it does the trick just fine for me. It tells me when to leave to avoid traffic, sends me reminders and updates just as fast as anything else if there's a flight delay or anything like that. The airline industry has many dirty secrets, but one of them is the fact that MOST of the apps out there are all relying on the same services to push that sort of information to you. Some just present it better.
    08-03-18 08:07 PM
    Yeah, I get TripIt Pro free as well, I just find it overkill. Between Google Trips and what Google offers on their own without any app needed, it does the trick just fine for me. It tells me when to leave to avoid traffic, sends me reminders and updates just as fast as anything else if there's a flight delay or anything like that. The airline industry has many dirty secrets, but one of them is the fact that MOST of the apps out there are all relying on the same services to push that sort of information to you. Some just present it better.
    Fair enough.
    08-03-18 08:17 PM
    Good to know. I tried Tripit but didn't get the pro version. For flight info I usually use the airline's own notification service.
    08-04-18 03:21 AM
    Good to know. I tried Tripit but didn't get the pro version. For flight info I usually use the airline's own notification service.
    Tripit just has a lot more options built in.
    08-04-18 06:33 AM
    Tripit just has a lot more options built in.
    Shows boarding pass?
    08-04-18 09:16 AM
    When I left BB10 I thought that replacing BB travel was my major concern. Now I just use the airline and hotel apps that weren't available on BB10. Primarily AK air, Marriott, and Expedia. Don't miss BB travel at all.
    08-04-18 02:02 PM
    When I left BB10 I thought that replacing BB travel was my major concern. Now I just use the airline and hotel apps that weren't available on BB10. Primarily AK air, Marriott, and Expedia. Don't miss BB travel at all.
    What I miss about BB travel is to have all the info in one spot. BBM should implement it as an additional function inside the hub.. What if was possible to create aggregates of information that contain all the details and tickets, all inside the hub/calendar? It would be really neat!
    Sigewif likes this.
    08-04-18 02:18 PM
    What I miss about BB travel is to have all the info in one spot. BBM should implement it as an additional function inside the hub.. What if was possible to create aggregates of information that contain all the details and tickets, all inside the hub/calendar? It would be really neat!
    Would be awesome if you could check in, change seats, and get boarding pass without going to airline website.
    08-04-18 03:28 PM
    Shows boarding pass?
    I usually download via the automated email so I am not sure.
    08-04-18 04:48 PM