To all of my blackberry users I'm sure you all are on the same page as me with this I'm trying to reach to blackberry themselves on pushing blackberry travel on to the Google PlayStore... now I've done my research on similar apps such as world mate and other horse**** apps that try and bring you the same experience like blackberry travel but let's face it there's only ONE blackberry travel if you guys can help reach out to blackberry on putting this app on The Google PlayStore that would great. I've seen the blackberry hub, bbm blackberry notes, blackberry calendar etc. on the PlayStore so don't see why they can't slap blackberry travel on there as well... I use all of my blackberry apps on my KEYone yes it is running Android but with the blackberry apps and the blackberry launcher it gives you that same blackberry experience with the ability to get any app you want and it working perfectly along with the features you find on smartphones today is a great combination. Only missing that one great app that is hands down the best travel app you can find and one business folk need to make their live easier.
    11-05-17 01:56 AM
    BlackBerry travel was based off World Mate.
    Which is shutting down/ or already has. So there can be no BlackBerry travel. Don't see BlackBerry spending that kinda money on an app that has a lot of alternatives on the Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-17 01:27 AM
    you can try google trip app its great does nearly all the functions of bb Travel app. plus it works offline as well
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    11-05-17 01:45 AM
    I agree, I loved bb travel app. I now use Trip case they are probably the best out there so far. i have not used google travel but i have been seen similar reviews. Tripcase has worked well since i switch to Keyone. But from what i have heard Worldmate is no longer around and the last time i was travelling in india on my passport the updates on my flights were so screwed up this was back in may 2017. i have since switched to tripcase they are spot on with updates on gates and times etc.
    11-05-17 10:00 AM
    I use Google Trips and TripIt combined. Really, one or the other would probably suffice but I like to have a backup plan.
    mbirth likes this.
    11-06-17 05:02 PM
    I don't use any travelapps, but is TripAdvisor any good in this regard? 100 million downloads.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...or.tripadvisor
    11-06-17 06:00 PM
    TripIt is awesome.
    11-06-17 06:31 PM
    Do these apps send notifications about flight delays? One of the cool things about BlackBerry Travel was that I got flight delay info ahead of the gate people! I'm assuming Google Now is what picks up my flights from email and adds it to the calendar? When there were flight delays, I didn't get any notifications.

During the trip, I had looked up one of the transit hubs on Google Maps. After the trip, I kept getting status updates for the transit hub every morning. I eventually found a Google Now card that I think was causing it, as after swiping it away, I don't get the notices anymore. (I have Location Services off most of the time and perhaps that's why it decided to constantly update me even though I'm not where near the transit hub anymore?)

Is there a way to have flight info in the Calendar to display the local time of the flight when you're in another timezone? It's confusing to see the adjusted time that will be eventually correct when you're in the other timezone.
    11-06-17 07:39 PM
    On my PRIV Worldmate is still working. I send it emails and it sets up trips just like it did before it was shut down. I even entered information for flight manually and I get all of the gate information and an audible announcement that online check was available.

Blackberry travel on an old Classic is still working as well.

Only problem is that I could not transfer Worldmate to my Keyone from the PRIV. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to do that I will take it.

Tripit Pro is okay but costly in comparison to BlackBerry Travel and Worldmate Gold.
    11-07-17 11:01 AM
    I loved using BBTravel on my Z30. It was a great app for jet-setters.
    11-07-17 06:31 PM
    Use Tripcase.. Backend is worldmate which was the backend of BB Travel..
    11-08-17 01:20 AM