I'm new to the KEYone, having owned a BB K1 Black for one week, so, everyone else probably has seen this.

I have noticed an icon among the Apps, Blackberry, Support Center.

When it's tapped on and it opens, I see,

1. Feedback; Tell us your ideas or concerns.

2. E-warranty; Protect your device.

3. Hardware diagnosis; Diagnose your device.

4. Device info; View all your device's specs.

So far the phone is basically working, except for two problems. I came here first, of, course, to see if it was me or not. Seeing several others with similar issue I felt that it was time to send Feedback / Concern email out. It's noted that they will get back to the sender.

Has anyone else used Feedback and actually gotten a response? If so, how long did it take?

I feel or guess my phone's issue's are software and hope that at least by using the Feedback email support the numbers will add up and give them direction on software fixes, maybe I'm just a dreamer! LOL

Anyway, the BB Support Center App seems a good approach.

My two issues are;
    1. Phone and Car bluetooth do connect automatically, but the music has problems reaching the auto speakers. I can control the phone from the auto controls. What happens is either the song gets stuck in a repeat 1 second start to play and then repeats, or music plays through the phone but not the auto. UNLESS each time I get into the car and manually connect.
    2. Each time after I do a factory wipe, the phone doesn't recognize the SD Card and forces a format and all on SD card is lost and has to be reinstalled.

But anyway, My new approach is to come to CB for help as many times I discovered it was my ignorance, and I hope the Feedback email is hot and someone actually reads them and gets back to us.
    11-11-17 08:00 AM
    The Indian KEYᴼᴺᴱ also had it with the out of the box OS, vanished with the next security update.
    Strange.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-11-17 08:28 AM
    The Indian KEYᴼᴺᴱ also had it with the out of the box OS, vanished with the next security update.
    Strange.

On a totally separate note. How has your experience with the Indian KeyOne been? Any issues with signal, lag or battery life?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 08:33 AM
    Strange.

I'm in USA, Incorporated, but bought my K1black through a third party seller out of Texas, as black isn't released here yet. I don't know what it is other then BBB100-1, but it came with a 220 volt charger, luckily I had an adapter to adapt the adapter to 110 volt which we have here. My Android Patch Level is October 5, 2017, Build #AAQ302 , could be the same sold in India? Perhaps because I'm in USA, Inc. that I don't get latest updates?
    11-11-17 09:04 AM
    May I ask - how did you type that 'one' in KEYone - did you type that with the keyboard of the KEYone?

Just wondering seems like a neat feature
    11-11-17 09:07 AM
    May I ask - how did you type that 'one' in KEYone - did you type that with the keyboard of the KEYone?

Just wondering seems like a neat feature
    KEYᴼᴺᴱ LOL, I cut N pasted it!
    11-11-17 09:26 AM
    KEYᴼᴺᴱ LOL, I cut N pasted it!
    Oh I see, thought there might be a special keyboard feature - tku
    11-11-17 10:00 AM
    On a totally separate note. How has your experience with the Indian KeyOne been? Any issues with signal, lag or battery life?

Posted via CB10
    The signal is definitely not as good as my classic or Z30. There have been issues. But don't make too many calls to depend too much on it. Mostly in a WiFi environment so doesn't affect me too much.
    Battery life has been good. It could me but I felt on the OS that came out of the box, battery life was like 10-15% better.
    Don't face any lag as much, very slight stutters here and there, nothing major. Definitely not the fastest phone around even though I have reduced the animation speed to 0.5x.

11-11-17 10:40 AM
    I'm in USA, Incorporated, but bought my K1black through a third party seller out of Texas, as black isn't released here yet. I don't know what it is other then BBB100-1, but it came with a 220 volt charger, luckily I had an adapter to adapt the adapter to 110 volt which we have here. My Android Patch Level is October 5, 2017, Build #AAQ302 , could be the same sold in India? Perhaps because I'm in USA, Inc. that I don't get latest updates?
    Don't think it's the same one.
    1. The Indian version is dual sim, you will be able to look for that under settings.
    2. I believe the build is different for the Indian KEYᴼᴺᴱ. It's not on AAQ302 on the October patch level.

11-11-17 10:42 AM
    The signal is definitely not as good as my classic or Z30. There have been issues. But don't make too many calls to depend too much on it. Mostly in a WiFi environment so doesn't affect me too much.
    Battery life has been good. It could me but I felt on the OS that came out of the box, battery life was like 10-15% better.
    Don't face any lag as much, very slight stutters here and there, nothing major. Definitely not the fastest phone around even though I have reduced the animation speed to 0.5x.

Thanks for sharing. I'm extremely worried about signal since I make a lot of calls. My Z30 does a great job. Big dilemma.

I actually got rid of my passport because of the no signal issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 07:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I'm extremely worried about signal since I make a lot of calls. My Z30 does a great job. Big dilemma.

I actually got rid of my passport because of the no signal issue.

Posted via CB10
    To clear up few things, haven't really experienced dropped calls as such but it does show lesser bars than my Classic/Z30. And also at times the Z30 is on LTE while the KEYᴼᴺᴱ is on H+. But don't take these tests as conclusive. The signal issue is weird. Seems to affect only certain bands. I use Vodafone in Kolkata, can't comment on other bands and how the KEYᴼᴺᴱ will perform on them

11-12-17 07:53 AM