Does this app help anyone?
    I've been thinking about deactivating it but I am not yet sure.
    Apart from telling battery usage, it looks like you can also control what apps run on the background just like Greenify or Task Killer. Is this utility actually working or just placebo bullsh*t?

Finally, what difference is there between the ram usage shown there and the one you can see on settings?
    07-15-18 11:06 PM
    I doubt it makes a lot of difference but I like the fact that it alerts me when I'm using my phone a lot and the batt is getting low.
    mbirth likes this.
    07-15-18 11:57 PM
    This app I actually find very useful. It prevents things from running automatically in the background which saves battery life. Before using it, I found that my Keyone would barely last a day. Started deleting rarely used apps but ended up redownloading again when needed which made it inefficient. To solve it, I had shutoff apps that I didn't deem necessary to open in the background. Now my Keyone lasts me 2 days on my usual use. Also, the app shows how much RAM is being used and can force stop an app from running. Play around with it and see if it makes a difference for you.
    FF22 and Frank Costanza like this.
    07-16-18 12:51 AM
    i like it because you can adjust the resolution and framerates of individual apps that you use often to conserve power. Doesn't work all the time as the app could crash from the settings, but when it does work, it works great!
    07-16-18 01:08 PM
    I love the power center app. It helps me to regulate some of the activity that is going on in the background. I can limit the activity and the power consumption of some of my apps. Whenever I download a new app, power center helps me to regulate it's usage. I love it.
    07-16-18 01:30 PM
    I've disabled it, haha. For the way I use my phone, I don't need Power Center or any similar app. I still get easily over a day of life without it.
    07-16-18 01:49 PM
    I find this to be a great app! You can monitor which apps have a tendency to run in the background and then disable them from doing so. I check it once in a while and find the oddest things opening in the background. Using this app can significantly improve battery life *and* speed.
    07-17-18 03:05 AM