I had problem with my z30, it does not detect the headphone, Passport Black, now the keyOne, try different headset, same problem, it not always detect the headphone, big deal. I had it less than a week from Amazon during one day $100 Canadian off deal, what should I do now? Return it and re-buy it with $100 more? Why can't they get it right?

Now how long do I have to get it refund before they said no it your problem? I will probably going back to the Passport se and that it, wait for the next KeyOne with a bigger screen, thanks.
    11-15-17 08:27 AM
    BlackBerry phone always sucks*. There, I fixed your title.
    11-15-17 08:34 AM
    BlackBerry phone always sucks*. There, I fixed your title.
    Let me tell you one thing, I do love the battery life on the KeyOne though, it is amazing on that regard.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 08:49 AM
    I had problem with my z30, it does not detect the headphone, Passport Black, now the keyOne, try different headset, same problem, it not always detect the headphone, big deal. I had it less than a week from Amazon during one day $100 Canadian off deal, what should I do now? Return it and re-buy it with $100 more? Why can't they get it right?

Now how long do I have to get it refund before they said no it your problem? I will probably going back to the Passport se and that it, wait for the next KeyOne with a bigger screen, thanks.
    You should still be able to return it and get a replacement from Amazon. Good luck.
    11-15-17 09:00 AM

did you use the headphone with the handset or you use other headphone? is it two rings instead of three rings for the early BB10 device? BB most of handset (old) use three ring jack, whereas iphone (old) use two rings... if you are not using the headphone come with the box, there is possibility you have mis-match phone jack with the unit... IMHO. not sure what comes with K1 you have... make it sure it is matting pair between your handset and headphone... best luck... (the two ring works on the three ring socket, just not great... you need wiggled around and didn't sounds good either).
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/3-5-...uctors.689100/
    11-15-17 04:28 PM
    I have purchased several blackberry phones and haven't experienced what you are describing, except once on my q5. Debris had gotten in the head phone jack and I removed it with the point of a compass and then all was well again. With the repeated problems that you are having, perhaps you are in an environment where debris can get lodged in the jack.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 11:20 PM
    I purchased several BlackBerry devices and the only one that had a blue tooth connectivity issue was the z10 on release in Canada.

I came to CrackBerry, posted about the issue (trying to connect it to my car) and got called a troll....lol I'm still here. Turns out it was a software issue.

I'm not saying you don't have an issue...certainly sounds like it. I would check with Amazon about a swap.

Yes!! The battery is crazy good!
    11-15-17 11:48 PM
    You should still be able to return it and get a replacement from Amazon. Good luck.
    Yes, I already initiatives the return, I found that even with the volume control is not loud enough compared to my passport and z30, yeah I did go to submenu to maximum the media volume and it is still not acceptable.
    11-16-17 03:33 PM
    Perhaps you're unlucky to get one with a problem.

I've been using wired Apple earphones at work with my Black Edition KEYone without any problems. The BB ones that come with the KEYone don't sound as good. When I use my Sony MDRXB650BT headphones at home, I connect via bluetooth. When I turn on bluetooth on these headphones, it always connects to my KEYone right away.

Never had headphone jack problems with my Classic, Passport, Bold, and earlier BB phones. Never had bluetooth headphone problems with my Classic, Passport or Bold.
    11-16-17 03:34 PM
    did you use the headphone with the handset or you use other headphone? is it two rings instead of three rings for the early BB10 device? BB most of handset (old) use three ring jack, whereas iphone (old) use two rings... if you are not using the headphone come with the box, there is possibility you have mis-match phone jack with the unit... IMHO. not sure what comes with K1 you have... make it sure it is matting pair between your handset and headphone... best luck... (the two ring works on the three ring socket, just not great... you need awiggled around and didn't sounds good either).
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/3-5-...uctors.689100/
    All my headphones that came with passports, z30 and keyOne had 3 rings, all three headphone sets are tested on passport and worked like charm. They all work while tested on Passport watching YouTube but none of them working on the keyOne even when I tried to wiggling a bit while trying to get it work. Let said it out loud, I am royalty to the brand, but pretty frustrated, I had end up return for a replacement, thanks for your inputs and your time.
    11-16-17 03:46 PM
    I have purchased several blackberry phones and haven't experienced what you are describing, except once on my q5. Debris had gotten in the head phone jack and I removed it with the point of a compass and then all was well again. With the repeated problems that you are having, perhaps you are in an environment where debris can get lodged in the jack.

Posted via CB10
    I hope what you said is what I had, but it is not, my phone is very new and using it in clean environment, I have problem since day one, trying to get it work. Yes I really like the phone but I will get a return for replacement, hopefully I will not to go through this again. Thanks for your feedback.
    11-16-17 03:53 PM