I wanted to try out BlackBerry Notes even though I had originally planned on just using Google Keep. Well after trying it out today, I know for certain I won't be using it again.

I typed some notes, played with the features and then moved on to something else with my phone. I only had BlackBerry Notes open for a few minutes and look what it did to my battery life.

BlackBerry Notes huge battery drain in background-screenshot_20170606-135531.jpgBlackBerry Notes huge battery drain in background-screenshot_20170606-135536.jpg

I didn't exit out of the app all of the way, but I shouldn't have too. What in the world was it doing in the background to use up that much battery life? Anyone else notice this happening?

Oh well, another preloaded BlackBerry app added to the disabled apps pile.
    06-06-17 01:03 PM
    that's very strange... but google keep all the way!

i did use OneNote for a while on my previous Galaxy S5 and it literally took like 5-6 seconds to load up... Google Keep takes less than a second every time! and you can even do edits/new notes on chrome browser on your desktop!
    Witmen likes this.
    06-06-17 01:17 PM
    that's very strange... but google keep all the way!

i did use OneNote for a while on my previous Galaxy S5 and it literally took like 5-6 seconds to load up... Google Keep takes less than a second every time! and you can even do edits/new notes on chrome browser on your desktop!
    Yes indeed. I love Google Keep. I just wanted to give it a fair chance before disabling it.
    06-06-17 01:26 PM
    Keep is my new, favourite secret weapon! I'm finding it very useful and I'm happy that I found out about it.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 01:29 PM