They promised me a advance replacement on August 2nd. They said within 24 hours, a new device would be shipped out via UPS. It is now August 9th and I haven't gotten a tracking number or replacement device. Called them and they said they'd call me back in 24 hours and hopefully have a tracking number.

I can see nothing has changed. TCL is just as useless as RIM
    08-09-17 11:55 AM
    They promised me a advance replacement on August 2nd. They said within 24 hours, a new device would be shipped out via UPS. It is now August 9th and I haven't gotten a tracking number or replacement device. Called them and they said they'd call me back in 24 hours and hopefully have a tracking number.

Hmmm they might have a stock issue. My replacement was here in 3 days. Then I kept getting emails after I got the new phone and sent mine back. They were saying they needed a cc to send me out a phone. I responded I gave a cc and got my new phone and returned the old one. Then 2 weeks later got another email saying if I don't respond in 2 days my ticket for a new phone would be closed out. So it seems they need a little work in the return communication dept.
    08-09-17 12:01 PM
    That is weird, my phone broke Monday night, called and requested the advanced replacement. Received a tracking number for UPS that my phone will be delivered tomorrow, guess will have to see if it actually works out that way. Something might be going on with yours, I would call back and check.
    08-09-17 12:24 PM

Im in Canada and contacted the Can support #! I got mine in about a week from 1st call to actually receiving the device by Purolator!
    08-09-17 01:14 PM
    It took them 27 days fromm start to finish to get my KEYone replaced for the screen pop out issue back in June. I figured mine was a learning experience for them and they would improve in time

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    08-09-17 03:22 PM
    Called back a few minutes ago. Same trash response about not having the tracking number yet and that "I'm on the list".

Frankly, TCL is a joke like BlackBerry.
    08-10-17 12:49 PM
    This is why I prefer carrier support AT&T will send a device the next day why can't TCL do this.
    08-10-17 12:56 PM
    I complained on Twitter and they "escalated" my case. They mailed out the device yesterday, should be delivered today.

Screen lifted on device, too.
    08-11-17 04:38 AM