You sound very confused. Glad that you got a refund. It was handled by Amazon. In a good way, and yet you turn it into a complaint. Wow.
    No confusion here.
    mister2d likes this.
    08-15-17 07:24 AM
    No confusion here.
    Now I'm confused......
    08-15-17 07:28 AM
    I bought mine on Amazon and have had the screen issue. I have always assumed that BBMobile takes care of the warranty and Amazon would handle a refund. I have had the screen issue twice. I will say that when it comes to getting a quick software support issue fixed I would use Twitter or Facebook but for 500 phone I would call. I can say that in both cases I felt with support it went well. I called the first time and they shipped me out a new one and I had it in about a week. It was at the beginning of having the issue so they didn't ask for anything. the second time they gave me the option of using a credit card or just shipping mine back. I chose to send mine back and thought it may take a few weeks. I shipped it on a Tuesday and had my new one on that Friday. Never in any of my dealings with them have they asked me where I got my phone from or for a proof of purchase. I think at this point they know all keyones are under warranty because they just haven't been out long. I would say if you are having a warranty issue contact them directly. If you simply want a refund you need to contact the place of purchase
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and mister2d like this.
    08-15-17 07:44 AM
    Amazon is definitely the best avenue for a refund, and for exchange...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12942492

While Twitter is a decent avenue, and it's disappointing you didn't receive a response rather quickly, they specified the hotline, and don't even mention Twitter as a support channel.
    This. I called, got through in literally 3 minutes, and Esteban got me all taken care of rather quickly. All I had to do was mention the screen lift.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-15-17 12:57 PM
    Thank-you for your support. Indeed, the contract of sale is with Amazon who would either refund or replace. Fine. But chances are I would get a device in the same batch run. So I reached out to BlackBerry for info and advice plus reassurance. If no issue with Amazon whatsoever. The reason most company's have customer support is precisely for that reason. They want to offer a good experience.
    Don't mention it. I hope your issue is resolved in a timely manner.
    08-15-17 04:51 PM
    to close this thread. Blackberry Mobile contacted me with a positive email. suffice to say I'm happy with there response.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-16-17 04:51 AM
    to close this thread. Blackberry Mobile contacted me with a positive email. suffice to say I'm happy with there response.
    Well if you're happy, then great! I will close this down then before it becomes the source of any (more) bickering or arguing.
    Chuck Finley69 and BigBadWulf like this.
    08-16-17 09:03 AM
32 12