For over a month I wrote them a specific email where I asked for a simple information. All I got in response was my case number email, written by a robot.
    Please don't say that they are just starting out, and they aren't yet organized or smth. They could have apologized in their emails for the delay and say when they will be available to answer all the inquiries (this should not take more than a few hours to set up).

There are definitely good things about the "new" BlackBerry and all that, but most of the time I am just "WTF"... really...

Anyone here mailed their technical support on their official website? What was your experience?

Thanks
    07-05-17 08:21 AM
    I have written about a cracked screen and the experience is awful. Broken English and they won't even give me an estimate. Instead, I am supposed to send them my phone and then within 10 days I guess find out what it will cost. F that. phone works fine with the crack. Going to see what my credit card phone insurance people say to do next...
    giantrobo and anon(8679041) like this.
    07-05-17 09:39 PM
    I have written about a cracked screen and the experience is awful. Broken English and they won't even give me an estimate.
    LOL
    I can see them managing:
    "Screw this it's too costly"
    "Why would they need that? Drop it from the build"
    "Listen! Do you know how to make money?..."
    "Do you care about what they'll think or that we get some profit on this"
    "You still wanna work here? Do what I say, don't answer their damn emails" Oh and btw, on their official website (http://www.blackberrymobile.com/about-us/), they say that they have 13,500 employees, and apparently all of them are busy...

I think we all know this kind of management, either from real life experience or from movies, perhaps.
    Hope I'm wrong, but all we see, is 90% the result of an awful Management.

Even under the worst circumstances say they've been under, could have been done some simple stuff, which would show that they care, but they did not (just like the example with emails from the first post) - and so they don't.

Enjoy the ride! )
    07-06-17 04:26 AM
    Still no replies for my emails.

WTF BB Mobile? Really?

Who's bragging on their official website about having "13,500 people across the globe" and not a single one has the time to answer some emails?????

Sorry but really pissed off!!
    07-20-17 07:29 AM
    being the sole maker of PKB devices is a bummer forcing us to deal with these buffoons so if sammy or apple brought out one the remaining dozens would rush to the exit
    07-20-17 08:15 AM
    Emailed over two weeks ago simple question and no response at all kinda pushes people away from buying their products.
    07-20-17 08:21 AM
    @BlackBerry Mobile

Can we have a reaction from you on this issue, please?
    07-20-17 09:33 AM
    @BlackBerry Mobile

Can we have a reaction from you on this issue, please?
    I don't think they will reply not the norm for them lol.
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    07-20-17 11:12 AM
    I was going to do a warranty exchange with them until I found out they needed a credit card. I told them via an e-mail response (which they told me to respond if I wanted to do the exchange or not) that I don't want to continue with the change.

I live in California. I expected, if they had to, a call from somewhere in the US. They called me TWICE from Mexico! I don't typically answer calls from other countries, but I did the second time. They asked me if I wanted to do the exchange, I told them I had already sent the phone back to Amazon. The guy said ok and closed my ticket. His English was actually really good, same for the woman who left the voice mail prior.

I then get TWO MORE E-MAILS asking me about doing the exchange!

I told them to close my ticket and that I'm adding them to my block list. Also that, if they keep calling me from Mexico that I'm going to send them my phone bill. >:l

They're trying too hard!
    07-20-17 11:23 AM
    I was going to do a warranty exchange with them until I found out they needed a credit card. I told them via an e-mail response (which they told me to respond if I wanted to do the exchange or not) that I don't want to continue with the change.

I live in California. I expected, if they had to, a call from somewhere in the US. They called me TWICE from Mexico! I don't typically answer calls from other countries, but I did the second time. They asked me if I wanted to do the exchange, I told them I had already sent the phone back to Amazon. The guy said ok and closed my ticket. His English was actually really good, same for the woman who left the voice mail prior.

I then get TWO MORE E-MAILS asking me about doing the exchange!

I told them to close my ticket and that I'm adding them to my block list. Also that, if they keep calling me from Mexico that I'm going to send them my phone bill. >:l

They're trying too hard!
    They're not trying hard enough. **** policies from a **** manufacturer.

There's no way I'm spending any money with TCL if this is the level of customer service to be expected.
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    07-20-17 11:43 AM
    They're not trying hard enough. **** policies from a **** manufacturer.

There's no way I'm spending any money with TCL if this is the level of customer service to be expected.
    Especially for this overpriced smartphone. Feels like they're taking us for fools!

They think we're gonna buy instinctively only because it says Blackberry on it, but they're wrong! Too bad we don't have much alternatives as for now (most blackberrians don't like Google nor iOS) the third option is not given to us.
    Last edited by joker333; 07-20-17 at 04:46 PM.
    07-20-17 02:54 PM
    Especially for this overpriced smartphone. Fells like they're taking us for fools!

They think we're gonna buy instinctively only because it says Blackberry on it, but they're wrong! Too bad we don't have much alternatives as for now (most blackberrians don't like Google nor iOS) the third option is not given to us.
    What do you mean here? No third option that has a physical keyboard? Because this BlackBerry runs Android like the rest of the "Google" phones.
    07-20-17 03:40 PM
    What do you mean here? No third option that has a physical keyboard? Because this BlackBerry runs Android like the rest of the "Google" phones.
    Because the software is provided by BB Ltd, this adds an extra layer of security and pushes this phone one step above other androids. No idea how valid is that but yeah... just rolling with it... just rolling...
    07-20-17 04:49 PM
    For over a month I wrote them a specific email where I asked for a simple information. All I got in response was my case number email, written by a robot.
    Please don't say that they are just starting out, and they aren't yet organized or smth. They could have apologized in their emails for the delay and say when they will be available to answer all the inquiries (this should not take more than a few hours to set up).

There are definitely good things about the "new" BlackBerry and all that, but most of the time I am just "WTF"... really...

Anyone here mailed their technical support on their official website? What was your experience?

Thanks
    I went through the same thing although it wasn't recently. Use the Twitter link, it's the only reason I have Twitter. They will never answer the email.
    07-20-17 10:38 PM