After using Passport for 2 years, the chrome BlackBerry logo on the back (which consists of 7 half-round dots) was missing two dots (they fell, probably the glue is not strong enough, left 2 blank spaces). Probably from sweats, since I like to use Passport without case. Anyone used Passport experienced the same thing?

With Priv, it didn't happen. Well most of the time it is protected with case, so I don't know whether it is safe or not.

I do hope the KEYone doesn't have the same problem since I'm planning to use it without case too. So those who already get a hold on KEYone, how does the BlackBerry logo on the back looks like, solid?
    05-06-17 11:15 AM
    Never had this issue with my passport, never used a case on it either. In any case they are easily replaceable.
    05-06-17 11:17 AM
    I have the same problem with the Blackberry logos falling off on my Passport. It was fine for the first 1.5 years, but in the last few months I've lost 5 of the 7 silver pieces. I have not found any sites to get the exact replacement pieces.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-17 02:04 PM
    Yeah lost all the 7 on my passport. But if you grab it and while typing my middle fingers are always on the logo.

Everyone has a certain acid value in their sweat. Some more than others. This will over time have effect on these things.

If i typ on my KEYone my middle finger index fingers are under on the logo. So I'm guessing we won't be hearing the same amount of problems losing the leaves.
    riph likes this.
    05-06-17 02:21 PM
    If i typ on my KEYone my middle finger index fingers are under on the logo. So I'm guessing we won't be hearing the same amount of problems losing the leaves.
    Great news! Nice to hear that. Thanks
    05-06-17 05:41 PM
    Great news! Nice to hear that. Thanks
    Holding it yesterday they do look glued on however and I noticed they looked like they'd easily peel or wear off with time. Its actually one of the very few cheaper feeling parts of the excellent hardware finish.
    05-07-17 02:44 AM
    I have a Classic and all the pieces came off. Tried looking online for replacement pieces, but I couldn't find any. Now the logo just looks black and shiny from where the pieces once were. I don't mind it as much, seeing as I got used to it, but it really bothered me when the it looked incomplete

Posted with  BlackBerry Classic
    05-07-17 10:31 PM
    My Q10 is going for three years and not one has come off.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-17 10:37 PM