Besides the improved cpu/specs, what I ultimately want to see gone are the capacitive buttons...

They're imo poorly implemented on the K1. They are not well placed, and are too small in size (and I don't even have a big thumb)
    Either they just make these into real hardware keys (why not? After all the Classic has them). And please make them bigger!
    08-03-17 05:49 AM
    It should be iPhone 7 plus sized. This would enable a wider keyboard - ideally with 4 rows (numbers) and a wider screen.

The screen should be flush - so as to be as large as possible. Amoled would be my preference.

The Android buttons should be software based.

Two convenience keys would be great.

Two Sim cards even better

Replaceable battery or be waterproof.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 05:59 AM
    It should be iPhone 7 plus sized. This would enable a wider keyboard - ideally with 4 rows (numbers) and a wider screen.

The screen should be flush - so as to be as large as possible. Amoled would be my preference.

The Android buttons should be software based.

Two convenience keys would be great.

Two Sim cards even better

Replaceable battery or be waterproof.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with all these, couldn't have said it better. Definitely have to get that amoled for an even better battery life (dark themes and backgrounds would actually make a difference)

Also this might be software related but a better range of brightness, so that in lowest setting it should be much dimmer than what it is and much brighter at max settings

Maybe also a dual sensor camera if the tech is cheap enough for TCL to adopt?
    But a better front camera would be more important

And finally, because details matter, a BlackBerry logo on the top front. Oh and a more shiny/chrome silver on the contours instead of the dull grey
    08-03-17 06:44 AM