My keyone bb-100-1, did the same thing. It started to randomly reboot, I do a complete back up to Google, as it turned out they wanted me to pay for additional storage for my backup. I tried backing up to my computer, needless to say everything did not back up. Did a factory reset, in the process of resetting, I get a fatal error, and it died. Had it repaired, it proceeded to update, first one went okay, it brick on the second update; called my carrier, how bb devices, I end up getting an 128GB, S10. I too will miss BlackBerry, I unfortunately feel BlackBerry left the consumer under John Chen a long time ago.
    I won't miss watching JC destroy a once stellar company. I will miss BlackBerry too, but not nearly as much as I miss webOS and my Pre³ and Veer and Touchpad with cyanogen mod allowing dual boot to webOS/Android... Cyanogen is gone too !!
    03-28-20 04:14 PM
    I won't miss watching JC destroy a once stellar company. I will miss BlackBerry too, but not nearly as much as I miss webOS and my Pre³ and Veer and Touchpad with cyanogen mod allowing dual boot to webOS/Android... Cyanogen is gone too !!
    Chen had nothing to do with it. He is the only reason there even IS a BlackBerry to talk about today.

He was hired specifically to get out of handsets. Once the rest of his portfolio was up to snuff, he finally put an end to them, and made a quick buck off licencing fees as an added bonus.
    03-28-20 05:15 PM
    titan device is prime for the price, but the PKB software is fickle and the layout is terrible... the capacitive feature is only doing vertical scroll and is very jerky...not buttery smooth. they say all that is being worked on for April update... we'll see
    When you consider the price it's great that we even have keyboard scrolling... I'm using Blackberry keyboard software and it doesn't miss a beat... Never owned a Key2 but my Titan is much quicker than my KeyOne... I am really pleased with my purchase... Getting back to the keyboard scrolling if the software was updated to allow a little run on after lifting your finger it would be as good as any Blackberry imo...
    03-28-20 05:57 PM
    When you consider the price it's great that we even have keyboard scrolling... I'm using Blackberry keyboard software and it doesn't miss a beat... Never owned a Key2 but my Titan is much quicker than my KeyOne... I am really pleased with my purchase... Getting back to the keyboard scrolling if the software was updated to allow a little run on after lifting your finger it would be as good as any Blackberry imo...
    I love the display and I am sad I cannot author using the PKB having to focus on the difficult layout distracting from the writing. On KEY² it just flows. Key¹ was almost as good. I would hope they make a Titan² with a nicer PKB and more utilitarian layout. I would buy it.
    03-29-20 12:02 PM
    I love the display and I am sad I cannot author using the PKB having to focus on the difficult layout distracting from the writing. On KEY² it just flows. Key¹ was almost as good. I would hope they make a Titan² with a nicer PKB and more utilitarian layout. I would buy it.
    I agree with you regarding the keyboard, it was probably a tough ask to match Blackberry keyboard quality and of course they couldn't just copy the layout for fear of being sued I guess... I am using mine as my daily driver and it's getting easier and more natural to use... Part of the issue is the width of the keyboard and as such you have to move your thumbs much more than the KeyOne and Key2 which for me were and are pkb perfection... I can say though after having mine for around a week I am getting faster and faster... Hope that the Titan sells enough to encourage Unihertz to make more pkb phones... But for now I am really glad they made this one and love the form factor, particularly the square screen as I use mine primarily for business and it is great for looking at drawings and reading documents...
    03-29-20 01:17 PM
    I agree with you regarding the keyboard, it was probably a tough ask to match Blackberry keyboard quality and of course they couldn't just copy the layout for fear of being sued I guess... I am using mine as my daily driver and it's getting easier and more natural to use... Part of the issue is the width of the keyboard and as such you have to move your thumbs much more than the KeyOne and Key2 which for me were and are pkb perfection... I can say though after having mine for around a week I am getting faster and faster... Hope that the Titan sells enough to encourage Unihertz to make more pkb phones... But for now I am really glad they made this one and love the form factor, particularly the square screen as I use mine primarily for business and it is great for looking at drawings and reading documents...
    As it is I will keep the Titan for those same reasons. But, I am typing Thia quickly and effortlessly on my KEY² just purchased to get me through...
    Grungni likes this.
    03-29-20 01:32 PM
    You will love the S20 plus... Would have got a Huawei P30 Pro myself... Have moved on to the Unihertz Titan to continue using a PKB... :-)
    How do you plan to use it, without the Google ecosystem? I know Huawei is trying their own thing, with the Amazon app store, ala BlackBerry back in the day; hope it works better, or you'll be stuck with a very good ,but less functional device.
    Today 12:09 AM
    How do you plan to use it, without the Google ecosystem? I know Huawei is trying their own thing, with the Amazon app store, ala BlackBerry back in the day; hope it works better, or you'll be stuck with a very good ,but less functional device.
    P30 is easy to root. As such, adding GApps is a cinch.

You can also install the Google Apps in other ways without root.
    Today 12:15 AM
    P30 Pro has Google apps...
    Today 10:00 AM
    P30 Pro has Google apps...
    You're right of course. I was thinking P40.
    Grungni likes this.
    Today 10:06 AM
35 12