HELP please. I hope you all can guide me to save my baby. So I came back to find my phone power off, tried everything then for some reason, it came back on with the options to startup as normal, fastboot up, or hold power down for a forced reset. i tried all options but fastboot only worked but the white led light kept blinking so then I did a power hold to do a reset/restart, now it won't turn on and occasionally a white LED light just keeps blinking. Help please. This is not a good time for my phone to die with the coronavirus and everything, I don't know how I'll be able to replace it.
    03-24-20 08:39 PM
    How do I do this autoloader thing? I need serious help please
    03-24-20 08:50 PM
    How do I do this autoloader thing? I need serious help please
    What model of KEYᵒⁿᵉ do you have?

If you still have the box, what is the device PRD number?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    03-24-20 10:07 PM
    I got it from Sprint so I think it's Sprint one is PRD-63118-003. The box didn't have anything with PRD on it.

Please help. My phone is blank but a white led light keeps flashing on and off, stops, then starts again so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to load anything through autoloader or nothing.
    03-24-20 10:48 PM
    I got it from Sprint so I think it's Sprint one is PRD-63118-003. The box didn't have anything with PRD on it.

Please help. My phone is blank but a white led light keeps flashing on and off, stops, then starts again so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to load anything through autoloader or nothing.
    Ah, CDMA. You'll have to try the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Download and run from your PC.

You will still need to get to the boatloader menu to get this to run.
    03-24-20 10:56 PM
    Ah, CDMA. You'll have to try the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Download and run from your PC.

You will still need to get to the boatloader menu to get this to run.
    Well I think my love relationship with BB is officially over. All I get is the flashing white LED light and can't even power up. Soooo sad! I'm going to take it to my local repair shop to see if they can do anything. ugh!
    03-25-20 05:29 AM
    If you had Google Backup turned on and used their services (Google Contacts, Calendar, Keep, Photos, etc) you may still have most of your data backed up on the cloud.
    jamesand313 likes this.
    03-25-20 07:17 AM
    If you had Google Backup turned on and used their services (Google Contacts, Calendar, Keep, Photos, etc) you may still have most of your data backed up on the cloud.
    Luckily I do!

Anyone else have any insight on this issue or experienced this? Do you think my software wasnt up to date and crashed?
    03-25-20 08:21 AM
    Luckily I do!

Anyone else have any insight on this issue or experienced this? Do you think my software wasnt up to date and crashed?
    There is no reason for it to crash.

Have you tried other chargers and cables?
    03-25-20 08:34 AM
    I end getting a Samsung Galaxy s20 plus... I'm going to miss my decade + relationship with BlackBerry
    03-25-20 07:29 PM
    My keyone bb-100-1, did the same thing. It started to randomly reboot, I do a complete back up to Google, as it turned out they wanted me to pay for additional storage for my backup. I tried backing up to my computer, needless to say everything did not back up. Did a factory reset, in the process of resetting, I get a fatal error, and it died. Had it repaired, it proceeded to update, first one went okay, it brick on the second update; called my carrier, how bb devices, I end up getting an 128GB, S10. I too will miss BlackBerry, I unfortunately feel BlackBerry left the consumer under John Chen a long time ago.
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    03-25-20 10:36 PM
    Yeah, we held out for as long as we could. Truth of the matter, we will be better in the long run because now we have phones that all repair companies will support. It's hard to find shops that will still repair Blackberries. The phone was so chic and stylish though, ugh it was soooo me, made me unique and different from everybody who had Iphones and Google phones.
    03-26-20 08:12 AM
    Yeah, we held out for as long as we could. Truth of the matter, we will be better in the long run because now we have phones that all repair companies will support. It's hard to find shops that will still repair Blackberries. The phone was so chic and stylish though, ugh it was soooo me, made me unique and different from everybody who had Iphones and Google phones.
    Looks like you made your choice already. I would have recommended you get a KEY2 LE
    03-26-20 08:40 AM
    But then I would had to pay full price and all that....and which carriers will activate that?
    Looks like you made your choice already. I would have recommended you get a KEY2 LE
    03-26-20 08:44 AM
    But then I would had to pay full price and all that....and which carriers will activate that?
    What do you mean? It's an unlocked device that will run on all networks.
    03-26-20 09:14 AM
    How much is it going for these days?
    What do you mean? It's an unlocked device that will run on all networks.
    03-26-20 09:17 AM
    How much is it going for these days?
    I recall you are on Sprint. They are the only remaining network that I believe won't allow byod.

You'll have to look around for pricing and availability, as they are almost all gone.
    03-26-20 09:24 AM
    I recall you are on Sprint. They are the only remaining network that I believe won't allow byod.

You'll have to look around for pricing and availability, as they are almost all gone.
    Wait, the LE BBE100-5 will work on Sprint too?
    I thought just VZW
    03-26-20 09:39 AM
    Wait, the LE BBE100-5 will work on Sprint too?
    I thought just VZW
    No it won't. That was my point.
    03-26-20 09:50 AM
    No it won't. That was my point.
    So for a Sprint user, the latest BlackBerry option remains the OG Silver KEYone BBB100-3 ?

Like Flossy would say,

"If you got Sprint, you a**ed out"
    03-26-20 09:52 AM
    So for a Sprint user, the latest BlackBerry option remains the OG Silver KEYone BBB100-3 ?

Like Flossy would say, "if you got Sprint, you a**ed out"
    It would appear so. Their network is fully capable of CDMA-less, but they are strict with whitelisting.
    03-26-20 09:53 AM
    My keyone bb-100-1, did the same thing. It started to randomly reboot, I do a complete back up to Google, as it turned out they wanted me to pay for additional storage for my backup. I tried backing up to my computer, needless to say everything did not back up. Did a factory reset, in the process of resetting, I get a fatal error, and it died. Had it repaired, it proceeded to update, first one went okay, it brick on the second update; called my carrier, how bb devices, I end up getting an 128GB, S10. I too will miss BlackBerry, I unfortunately feel BlackBerry left the consumer under John Chen a long time ago.
    Well considering that announcement was the latter part of 2016, then it should be no surprise, three years later. BlackBerry Limited wasn’t ever a consumer focused company which is why the bulk of their mobile phones were either enterprise sales or to consumers through carriers.
    03-26-20 12:09 PM
    I end getting a Samsung Galaxy s20 plus... I'm going to miss my decade + relationship with BlackBerry
    You will love the S20 plus... Would have got a Huawei P30 Pro myself... Have moved on to the Unihertz Titan to continue using a PKB... :-)
    03-26-20 01:15 PM
    titan device is prime for the price, but the PKB software is fickle and the layout is terrible... the capacitive feature is only doing vertical scroll and is very jerky...not buttery smooth. they say all that is being worked on for April update... we'll see
    03-28-20 04:03 PM
    = This is not a good time for my phone to die with the coronavirus and everything
    I didn't know the Coronavirus kills phones too...
    03-28-20 04:06 PM
54 123