The other day while doing a routine up date on my BlackBerry Keyone the Android update crashed causing the phone to stuck in be the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu .

Can someone tell me is there a procedure to force it to reboot or has it got to go to the local data recovery man or BlackBerry service centre , I went to the O2 shop the other day and they said it had to go back to Blackberry .

The old black berrys like the 9500 were nice and straight forward in reinstalling firmware after a crash but the Keyone as we all know is powered by Android .
    12-02-18 06:28 AM
    The other day while doing a routine up date on my BlackBerry Keyone the Android update crashed causing the phone to stuck in be the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu .

Can someone tell me is there a procedure to force it to reboot or has it got to go to the local data recovery man or BlackBerry service centre , I went to the O2 shop the other day and they said it had to go back to Blackberry .

The old black berrys like the 9500 were nice and straight forward in reinstalling firmware after a crash but the Keyone as we all know is powered by Android .
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    12-02-18 09:28 AM
    Many thanks for all your help I can now reboot the keyone next problem is how do I transfer all my old files from my old BlackBerry 9900 to the Keyone ? I understand there is a program like the old bb program to transfer data from BB to Android , Can someone please give me the link as I seem to be going round in circles on the bb site , I think the program is called Blackberry Content Transfer but cannot find the link URL to down load to O/S 10 Lap Top .

Slow but getting there .Many Thanks for all your help .
    12-12-18 11:34 AM

Content Transfer App? I don't know if that's relevant to you or current info but fyi.
    12-12-18 12:19 PM