Hi guys, my KeyOne finally died last week. It was the first batch of the Silver KeyOnw (I preordered it and got it in May), and the screen issue is real! It dropped of from around waist level, inside the case, and the screen popped off and the connection was torn. It does not respond to any touch, and it does show black screen only. I can still call with shortcuts (long press key H to call my Honey for example). And what stupid is, I can not even take my Data off it, because I did not enable the USB debugging, to ensure my device is secure (secure it is). So goodbye my data.

I want to claim the waranty. I bought it from Media Markt, I have not contacted them yet, but I will soon. Do you guys have any experience with it? About how to claim the waranty. Would they give you a new device, or would they repair it? And how can I claim the waranty? I have only claim it one time with my MacBook Pro, and as the Appe have official Apple Services everywhere, I did not have any problem at all. I just read that Blackberry do not have any official service in Germany, and I do not know anything about TCL.
    12-16-17 04:45 AM
    Contact BlackBerry Mobile - https://www.blackberrymobile.com/sup...tline-service/ / https://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/contact-us/

Germany
    9:00-21:00 (Monday – Saturday, Sunday Closed)
    FF22 likes this.
    12-16-17 04:53 AM
    in the EU regulations require ALL electric devices to have a least a 2 year warranty.
    12-16-17 10:41 AM
    Media Markt ist bei sowas extrem unkulant. Rufe direkt bei der BB-Hotline an - diese werden ein Ticket eröffnen und dich an das Repair Center "Protel" in Mülheim verweisen. Diese solltest du bitten dir ein neues Gerät zu senden. Nach drei Tagen erhielt ich bereits mein neues / neuwertiges Austauschgerät!
    12-16-17 04:03 PM
    Thanks! Can I also call them from Germany? O.o
    12-16-17 04:18 PM
    Media Markt ist bei sowas extrem unkulant. Rufe direkt bei der BB-Hotline an - diese werden ein Ticket eröffnen und dich an das Repair Center "Protel" in Mülheim verweisen. Diese solltest du bitten dir ein neues Gerät zu senden. Nach drei Tagen erhielt ich bereits mein neues / neuwertiges Austauschgerät!
    Hallo! Das klingt gut! Gibt es eine Hotline Nummer für Deutschland? Wo findet man das? Ich hab es leider nicht gefunden..
    12-16-17 04:21 PM