Before I make the purchase of a new Keyone for Verizon I wanted to see what Verizon apps worked. Does NFL mobile work to stream free on Verizon? Does My Verizon work? I have never purchased an unlocked phone and am not sure what does and doesn't work because it is unlocked.
    06-20-17 12:57 PM
    If you actually want the Verizon apps (which I'm not sure why you would, most people want to get rid of them), then it's better to wait for a Verizon model.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-20-17 12:58 PM
    Before I make the purchase of a new Keyone for Verizon I wanted to see what Verizon apps worked. Does NFL mobile work to stream free on Verizon? Does My Verizon work? I have never purchased an unlocked phone and am not sure what does and doesn't work because it is unlocked.
    Yes I've used My Verizon without issue. I can check NFL Mobile for you but I can say it was an option to add on the account page
    06-20-17 12:58 PM
    I don't have Verizon, but I was able to download and use My AT&T app just fine. As long as you're using the Verizon network, the apps you use should work. If they don't work, simply return the phone (which should not be the case since the apps check your phone state, and if it's using the right carrier, it should work).

Everything should work just fine. As a matter of fact, it should work better since you won't have any of the other carrier apps you don't use taking up resources.

Plus, if for whatever reason you choose to leave VZW, you can take your phone with you to another carrier without worry about unlocking it, even CDMA prepaid carriers. Unlocked is definitely the best way to go.
    06-20-17 01:01 PM
    Wow, somebody who actually wants carrier bloatware!
    06-20-17 02:09 PM
    I have Verizon. The apps transferred to my Keyone from my Galaxy S6. They work fine. The good thing is you can uninstall them...
    06-20-17 07:43 PM