07-30-17 11:56 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    Did the Pixel and the S8 come out with a model that has a PKB? Why are you comparing the KEYone to two devices without keyboards? Do you want a PKB, then get the KEYone, if not you have 2 devices to pick from of your 3 you are trying to compare.
    03-19-17 06:16 PM
    The BB KEYone . The only advantage of s8 is the display. I have compared both phones and surprisingly the KEYone with 3 Gb ram is absolutely on par with the s8 with 4 gb ram. The Camera on KEYone is better than s8. The feel of KEYone is more premium than s8 which feels like a lot of glass. KEYone has a physical keyboard and KEYone is far much secure than s8 since galaxy s8 has already got root software running on XDA threads while KEYone none. When I can have all things like Touch screen good camera Physical keyboard and great security why choose something else.
    07-27-17 06:32 AM
    If your looking for a flawless device that is super fast with a awesome camera then the S8 hands down. If you want the PKB and a business device then the Keyone is the device for you. I own the S8 and waiting for the second batch of keyones to come out again.
    07-27-17 06:36 AM
    Jus a thought for those who would want to compare when upgrading.
    I'm down for the KEYone but if for some reason something keeps me from getting the KEYone. Which would you have to choose ?
    Common CB peeps let's hear the breakdown
    I've used the Pixel xl prior to using the BB K1 and chose the K1! I liked the super clean stock interface but the constant mistakes typing on a slab didn't work for me!it was such a huge time waster! And the bain of my frustration!
    Gelzz likes this.
    07-27-17 09:10 AM
    I would (did) choose a KEYone for three reasons: Keyboard, keyboard and keyboard. The S8 is a terrific device, but I wouldn't trade even for a day.
    07-27-17 07:48 PM
    KeyOne, because when I type on glass it's a tragedy. PKB with no need for auto-correct gives me the warm fuzzies.

From a Classic
    07-30-17 11:56 AM
81 ... 234