I got the android 8.1 update this morning. Since I installed nothing works anymore probably, apps take for ever to open, it freezes, trying to take a picture impossible. touchscreen doesnt always work. It has even problems with sending voice messages in whatsapp. It deletes them instead of sending them.

Does anybody have any clue why?

And would it be safe to just go back to android 8.0, where everything was working perfect.

would be thankful for any help!!!
    09-29-18 04:05 PM
    I got the android 8.1 update this morning. Since I installed nothing works anymore probably, apps take for ever to open, it freezes, trying to take a picture impossible. touchscreen doesnt always work. It has even problems with sending voice messages in whatsapp. It deletes them instead of sending them.

And would it be safe to just go back to android 8.0, where everything was working perfect.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ never ran Oreo 8.0.
    09-30-18 12:12 AM

I had also updated recently (built in ABG366). I didn't encounter such problems, but other problem in calling.
    wish I had never updated
    09-30-18 12:37 AM
    I had also updated recently (built in ABG366). I didn't encounter such problems, but other problem in calling.
    wish I had never updated
    yep, I have the same problem after the update. No body replied to my question in the forum either. The most important thing that a phone is used for "calling" doesn't work until I have restarted the phone
    jupiter136 likes this.
    09-30-18 02:41 AM
    My phone gets extremely laggy in the past few days. It became laggy
    1. when I was using some app and leave more than 10 numbers of notifications uncleared.

2. When my WeChat communications build up and receive multiple original size of photos. I don't want to delete them, but I have to.

When it gets laggy, the phone is almost unusable. No response at all. No such issues when I was on Nougat.
    09-30-18 03:41 AM