hi guys any one out their can help me fix my keyone as it is stuck on loading screen i
    had tried force restart by holding the power key for 10 + seconds but still no luck and i tried to use the auto loader AAW377 BUT all the steps are failing what to do because i have very important data in it

i have seen some forums in that it is mentioned that to use autoloader the device password should be removed but the thing is how can i remove password if my device is stuck on loader logo screen so how can i remove the password ?

Any One please Help.
    04-04-21 03:15 PM
    hi guys any one out their can help me fix my keyone as it is stuck on loading screen i
    had tried force restart by holding the power key for 10 + seconds but still no luck and i tried to use the auto loader AAW377 BUT all the steps are failing what to do because i have very important data in it

i have seen some forums in that it is mentioned that to use autoloader the device password should be removed but the thing is how can i remove password if my device is stuck on loader logo screen so how can i remove the password ?

Any One please Help.
    That loader would never work. It's far too old.

What device model do you have? Even better, which PRD?
    04-04-21 03:51 PM