please help. Mine is stuck. I have tried all 3 methods and nothing is working. I need my phone urgently for medical reasons for my daughter. Please someone help. Im sat crying coz i cant get past this sodding menu
    What is or is not happening? What were you doing when it locked up? You can try an Autoloader for your version of the phone but make sure to use the NON-destructive one or your personal data will be wiped. See the STICKY autoloader thread at the top of the forum.
    02-20-19 05:06 PM
    What is or is not happening? What were you doing when it locked up? You can try an Autoloader for your version of the phone but make sure to use the NON-destructive one or your personal data will be wiped. See the STICKY autoloader thread at the top of the forum.
    02-27-19 12:42 PM
    Hi alk so wanted to update you. I took my phone back to darphone warehouse to send it off for repair. They phoned tonight sayin they cant fix it and have sent ig back to manufacturer fif repair but dint have a timescale and so have offered me the key2 instead at no extra cist. What do u thjnk?
    02-27-19 12:44 PM
28 12