For over a month, I have repeatedly tried to purchase from Best Buy a KeyOne unlocked for Verizon. Constantly the message has been not available to ship or buy.
    As long-time Blackberry owner, who needs to buy a new phone, this is ridiculous. It's crazy that Blackberry has teased this new phone since January----says its available in June--but has little of it to sell.

What is going on with stock issues re KeyOne? When will it be available? Will it ever be offered directly from Verizon? (Re Amazon, phones are either not available or selling several hundred over standard price around $549).
    08-23-17 03:06 PM
    For over a month, I have repeatedly tried to purchase from Best Buy a KeyOne unlocked for Verizon. Constantly the message has been not available to ship or buy.
    As long-time Blackberry owner, who needs to buy a new phone, this is ridiculous. It's crazy that Blackberry has teased this new phone since January----says its available in June--but has little of it to sell.

What is going on with stock issues re KeyOne? When will it be available? Will it ever be offered directly from Verizon? (Re Amazon, phones are either not available or selling several hundred over standard price around $549).
    It is now not even available on Best Buy and, as was already said, the prices on the 4 on Amazon are $200 to $500 over the actual price.

Posting to follow this thread. I need a new phone; I want to keep with Blackberry and I want the KEYone; but it is more important to me to keep my carrier. I don't want to have to give up on Blackberry - but BH Photo just updated the pre-order estimated delivery date to September.

I am beginning to doubt that the KEYone Verizon phones will become available.

Anyone have any additional information? Are they really making the Verizon compatible models or should I just give up and switch to Samsung?
    08-24-17 12:54 AM