Hi,

I recently bought a BB KEYone Europe version and the SIM keeps losing service (on for 5 secs then off for 5 secs and so on). I got a new SIM and that made no difference.Contacted BB help and they did a soft reboot over phone which was no use and then suggested get a replacementphone. Have done that and problem still exists. I can take the SIM out and put it in my BB Priv and it works fine.

Thanks for any help available.
    04-09-18 07:59 AM
    Could the issue be model related? Perhaps the European model does not have all the US bands so THAT is why its sometimes disconnecting?
    04-09-18 11:38 AM
    I'm wondering if the K1 you have is not compatible with the service you have.
    04-09-18 11:39 AM
    Hi,

I recently bought a BB KEYone Europe version and the SIM keeps losing service (on for 5 secs then off for 5 secs and so on). I got a new SIM and that made no difference.Contacted BB help and they did a soft reboot over phone which was no use and then suggested get a replacementphone. Have done that and problem still exists. I can take the SIM out and put it in my BB Priv and it works fine.

Thanks for any help available.
    The EMEA KEYᵒⁿᵉ is missing NA bands 12, 19, 29, 30, 39, and 41.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    04-09-18 12:13 PM
    Sorry I should have outlined the position better. I am in Ireland and it is a Europe compatible phone. SIM worksin PRIV so dont understand why not in KEYone
    pkcable likes this.
    04-09-18 01:00 PM
    Sorry I should have outlined the position better. I am in Ireland and it is a Europe compatible phone. SIM worksin PRIV so dont understand why not in KEYone
    Ok, then maybe try calling BlackBerry Mobile support? The UK number is probably your best bet. They don't have an Ireland number......

https://blackberrymobile.com/support/hotline-service/
    04-10-18 11:15 AM
    this happened to me twice today. reboots did no good. finally removed Sim and inserted back into phone. thought it was AT&T service
    pkcable likes this.
    06-01-18 07:04 PM
    this happened to me twice today. reboots did no good. finally removed Sim and inserted back into phone. thought it was AT&T service
    GOOD suggestion! Question for @tharlowe1, was this ever resolved?
    06-12-18 10:17 AM