"Should" have the Surface by mid/end next week.
    08-24-17 01:31 PM
    I want to order mine but been really contemplating on the Black edition KEYone...I'll wait it out and seee
    08-26-17 09:26 AM
    I got Ringke Fusion case for my KEYone. I like it a lot because 1. It is transparent and no part of my beautiful KEYone is hidden 2. It does not add much extra weight 3. It fits perfectly !
    08-26-17 09:40 AM
    That is like the Otterbox Defender equivalent. The corners provide additional protection.
    08-27-17 06:51 PM
    I couldn't wait any longer so I ordered it last night. I should have my surface + holster by Wednesday.
    08-27-17 10:11 PM
    Surface case and holster received. Love it! As good as the one I used on the Classic but better with the kickstand.
    08-29-17 07:18 PM
    Surprisingly, I got mine in the mail as well... I am pleased so far but only time will tell.
    08-29-17 10:08 PM
    The holster has a magnet that activates the HALL sensor. When first holstered, it activates the smart cover window display then screen off. When removed it turns the screen on. Now to find an app or a developer that can change the notifications to say vibrate when holstered and ring when removed.
    08-30-17 06:34 AM
    The holster has a magnet that activates the HALL sensor. When first holstered, it activates the smart cover window display then screen off. When removed it turns the screen on. Now to find an app or a developer that can change the notifications to say vibrate when holstered and ring when removed.
    That would be great!! I loved that feature from older Blackberry devices. I did find this app (paid) that in the description, the developer wrote that his friend complained about not having this feature and he wrote this based on his friend missing the ability to have the device snooze or change profiles like his older BB did. I have not tried it, but it is called "Holster Snooze":

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erSnooze&hl=en
    08-30-17 08:10 AM
    Thanks!! I will check it out.
    08-30-17 08:27 AM
    Love the Siedio case and holster on my Z10 and Passport. I plan to get the ATT black soon.

Took the surface case off my Passport some time ago and just use a naked holster. Anyone doing this with K1?
    08-30-17 09:36 AM
    Love the Siedio case and holster on my Z10 and Passport. I plan to get the ATT black soon.

Took the surface case off my Passport some time ago and just use a naked holster. Anyone doing this with K1?
    I am using the naked SEIDIO holster on my KeyOne and love it!!
    08-30-17 12:20 PM
    I am using the naked SEIDIO holster on my KeyOne and love it!!
    Hi, which holster specifically are you using? My holster that matches the Surface case Is too thick to accept the K1 naked.
    08-30-17 12:40 PM
    No surface case, just the regular holster:

https://www.seidioonline.com/product...-clip-holster/

Until this was available I actually used the SEIDIO PRIV holster, and while the device wasn't exactly snug and had a couple millimeters gap on either side, it stayed in place perfectly - even when I tested it by taking the holster with the device snapped in place and shaking it in all different directions.

Obviously, the SEIDIO holster specifically for the K1 is much better. It is also available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Spring...UvbUpU13005651
    08-30-17 01:05 PM
    Hi, which holster specifically are you using? My holster that matches the Surface case Is too thick to accept the K1 naked.
    In the past they made a naked holster and a holster to fit with the surface case on
    08-30-17 01:07 PM
    In the past they made a naked holster and a holster to fit with the surface case on
    They do, this holster is specifically used with their Surface:

https://www.seidioonline.com/product...rface-holster/

https://www.seidioonline.com/product...eyone-surface/

But at almost $50, seems like a lot. I am very VERY happy with just the spring clip holster.
    08-30-17 01:11 PM
    Don't bother with the Surface...at least the first generation. Hopefully, they can make some corrections, but I received mine today and am highly disappointed with several things. The 3 biggest issues are: the rubber button "cover" (of the inner shell) over the power button on the left side of the phone is not located right over the button (about a millimeter or 2 off), so it's very difficult to get that to register a press every time. And a cosmetic issue, but something that makes you scratch your head...the volume buttons on the right side have a "stamp" of + or - , the problem is that they are backwards! The minus symbol is on the top (volume up) and the plus symbol is on the bottom (volume down). Somebody fell asleep on the job...yikes! At least both volume buttons (and the convenience key) work better than the power button to the touch. Also, the kickstand on the back is magnetic, but this one really sticks shut. I almost broke a thumbnail trying to get it out the first time. I've had surface cases for all of my phones since the Z10 and loved them...however, since they have started making them "2 layer" cases, the quality and consistency has gone way down in my opinion. The process of getting the outer shell on and off is very challenging, bordering on impossible sometimes. Forgive the rant, but I'm pretty bummed after waiting so long for them to be released, yet to be even more disappointed in the quality.
    I received my Surface and Coolorn is spot on. I agree with his three issues except my kickstand opens nicely. What is going on the the + or - being backwards? Poor quality. On the other hand, you don't look at the buttons before you use them anyway. The case seems awfully bulky and brick like . A case is important and I am disappointed overall.

Would someone like to be my hero? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13031128 and https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13031128 are cases I used for my old Bold when they didn't have the Seidio surface available any longer (LOVE that phone and seido case/holster combo) and S8.

I looked all over the net and the rubberized hard case and holster are not available for the K1. Can anyone help? Thank you.
    09-26-17 12:46 PM
    Got surface case and holster today. The inner rubber glove power button recess is lined up correctly. Apparently they fixed that problem. It is a bit bulky but makes it easier to pick up and much less slippery. I came from Passport so the bulk is fine with me. I also think it prevents cell signal reduction while holding the phone. I'm satisfied with it. Glad to have a holster again. Hate carrying in pockets.
    10-03-17 02:06 PM
68 123