Hi fellow CB Community,

I happen to stumble upon this landing page today... Is it a sign that I could finally get the case I always wanted?

BlackBerry KEYone – SEIDIO
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry KEYOne - SEIDIO-Case Preview-blackberry_key_one.jpg  
    Last edited by deluxster; 07-17-17 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Including actual picture...
    john_v likes this.
    07-13-17 10:50 AM
    I'm just waiting for their belt clip holster to use with the naked device. Still shows as "Coming Soon" on their website... Rumor had it, they were releasing this week...
    zephyr613 likes this.
    07-13-17 10:56 AM
    I'm just waiting for their belt clip holster to use with the naked device. Still shows as "Coming Soon" on their website... Rumor had it, they were releasing this week...
    I am hoping soon as well... I have only used the holster with the case for my Passport. I am still hesitant to keep my K1 without any case. Currently, I am using a TPU clear case off amazon.ca.
    07-13-17 10:59 AM
    Nothing found on the website..
    07-13-17 11:07 AM
    Nothing found on the website..
    The picture doesn't show up on mobile browser but on a computer you see the new case that I posted (.jpg). Although, there is still nothing under products.
    07-13-17 11:36 AM
    Really excited for this case, if any at all.

I was upset at first that blackberry mobile didn't launch a leather case (non-folio, etc.) that leaves the KEYone screen full accessible but naked KEYone is sexy or slick. Haven't decided it's gender yet rofl.
    07-14-17 03:14 AM

I was upset at first that blackberry mobile didn't launch a leather case (non-folio, etc.) that leaves the KEYone screen full accessible but naked KEYone is sexy or slick. Haven't decided it's gender yet rofl.
    The anticipation is really killing me and I really want the holster to finally secure my phone along with case functionality.

I was looking over the TCL made cases as well as Incipio but none really fit the same concept.
    portplayer likes this.
    07-14-17 11:36 AM

The anticipation is really killing me and I really want the holster to finally secure my phone along with case functionality.

I was looking over the TCL made cases as well as Incipio but none really fit the same concept.
    07-14-17 11:36 AM
    received this morning:
    Unfortunately the date of the key one release has been changed and will now be releasing next month in early august. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    07-17-17 08:12 AM
    Been using the SEIDIO LG G6 spring clip + clear tpu case from Amazon for over a month without a hitch (at work, driving, mowing, running, playing with kids, etc.)

Glad I didn't wait for these jokers. Really hated the feeling of a phone in my pocket...
    gouger05 likes this.
    07-17-17 09:31 AM
    Well, it looks like Blackberry/TCL must be rubbing off on Seidio.

After telling me and other Crackberry members the cases would be released last week, I inquired on their website last night, and I got back the following message:

"Unfortunately the date of the key one release has been changed and will now be releasing next month in early august. We are very sorry for the inconvenience."

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 10:10 AM
    07-17-17 03:59 PM
    Check out this picture:
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry KEYOne - SEIDIO-Case Preview-screenshot_20170717-213741.jpg  
    07-17-17 08:41 PM
    Excellent. Seidio also confirmed via email they will release a holster.
    07-17-17 08:45 PM
    So, June became July, then became August. Um should we start saying that Seidio has no idea what they are doing and they have a botched launch and how we can't trust them, and they intentionally lied and how unforeseen circumstances in production cannot possibly happen to an organized companies and all of that stuff?
    07-17-17 09:22 PM
    So, June became July, then became August. Um should we start saying that Seidio has no idea what they are doing and they have a botched launch and how we can't trust them, and they intentionally lied and how unforeseen circumstances in production cannot possibly happen to an organized companies and all of that stuff?
    I would agree that this should not be this way but BlackBerry (TCL) had a similar thing with KEYOne being released. I do feel confident that they will push through after seeing pictures of the actual production products on MobileFun. Let's just hope the supply is there to meet the demand ... I know I desperately want the surface with holster.
    07-18-17 01:29 PM
    Well, this popped up, but no cases or holsters yet....

BlackBerry KEYOne - SEIDIO-Case Preview-seidio.png
    07-18-17 01:39 PM
    looks good! I can't tell if the sides stick up enough so you can lay the phone down without it affecting the screen
    07-18-17 01:48 PM
    FYI the KeyOne fits perfectly naked in the BlackBerry Leap OEM leather holster.
    javelin likes this.
    07-18-17 03:10 PM
    I would agree that this should not be this way but BlackBerry (TCL) had a similar thing with KEYOne being released. I do feel confident that they will push through after seeing pictures of the actual production products on MobileFun. Let's just hope the supply is there to meet the demand ... I know I desperately want the surface with holster.
    Yeah, he was being sarcastic lol.

I prefer a holster-case combo, but hope you guys get what you want sooner rather than later.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-18-17 03:45 PM
    😂

Posted with my  Classic
    07-18-17 03:47 PM
    The parallel was intentional. People were here saying that they were lying intentionally, and that unforeseen circumstances in production was impossible, and on and on about the KEYone...
    07-18-17 09:09 PM
    Seidio responded to me this morning they are releasing K1 products the first week on August.
    07-27-17 01:18 PM
    Finally, I can use it with my replacement k1 that should be here by next week at the latest.
    07-31-17 09:32 PM
    The one that pops up when I go the site is super ugly. What were they thinking with them corners.
    07-31-17 10:47 PM
68 123