Agreed the cases look kinda ugly but I'm sure they protect amazing!
    08-01-17 05:08 AM
    I dont like the corners and its a little pricy.
    08-01-17 07:28 AM
    Preorder placed for the Seidio Surface Combo!
    RadioTech likes this.
    08-01-17 08:25 AM
    Preorder placed for the Seidio Surface Combo!
    How did you place the pre-order? Online or by phone?
    08-01-17 11:23 AM
    Shop CrackBerry online.
    08-01-17 11:52 AM
    FYI the KeyOne fits perfectly naked in the BlackBerry Leap OEM leather holster.
    Thanks for the tip! Can you post some pics?
    08-01-17 12:47 PM
    I am hoping soon as well... I have only used the holster with the case for my Passport. I am still hesitant to keep my K1 without any case. Currently, I am using a TPU clear case off amazon.ca.
    Twice burned once shy! I had a Seido case and holster with my bold 9900, was walking by a fat co-worker and knocked it onto a concrete floor and shattered the screen! So never used em ever again! Wonder if the level of protection has been improved!?
    portplayer likes this.
    08-01-17 12:52 PM
    Ordered the spring clip holster already.
    08-01-17 05:04 PM
    Surface Case and clip are now available on their website. Ordered one today.
    08-01-17 07:34 PM
    Surprisingly the combo is cheaper on CrackBerry in Canada vs manufacturer Web site. That doesn't happen often.
    08-01-17 08:13 PM
    Surprisingly the combo is cheaper on CrackBerry in Canada vs manufacturer Web site. That doesn't happen often.
    could you post the direct link here? I can't find the seido surface case/hoster combo on anywhere but their own site. thanks
    08-02-17 12:57 PM
    Strangely enough, it was on CrackBerry shop accessories yesterday and isn't today.
    08-02-17 01:10 PM
    Surface Case and clip are now available on their website. Ordered one today.
    Received shipping confirmation this morning on the Surface Case and Clip. Have to wait till postal service gets it to determine where it's coming from.
    08-02-17 01:37 PM
    Strangely enough, it was on CrackBerry shop accessories yesterday and isn't today.
    probably CBK is F-king with us, LOL
    thanks for the link to Blueshop, it's still cheaper than directly from Seidio. Good find!
    08-02-17 01:38 PM
    Blueshop are hoping to get their stock next week.
    08-03-17 11:02 AM
    I am eagerly waiting... I hope this happens soon...
    08-03-17 11:02 PM
    Don't bother with the Surface...at least the first generation. Hopefully, they can make some corrections, but I received mine today and am highly disappointed with several things. The 3 biggest issues are: the rubber button "cover" (of the inner shell) over the power button on the left side of the phone is not located right over the button (about a millimeter or 2 off), so it's very difficult to get that to register a press every time. And a cosmetic issue, but something that makes you scratch your head...the volume buttons on the right side have a "stamp" of + or - , the problem is that they are backwards! The minus symbol is on the top (volume up) and the plus symbol is on the bottom (volume down). Somebody fell asleep on the job...yikes! At least both volume buttons (and the convenience key) work better than the power button to the touch. Also, the kickstand on the back is magnetic, but this one really sticks shut. I almost broke a thumbnail trying to get it out the first time. I've had surface cases for all of my phones since the Z10 and loved them...however, since they have started making them "2 layer" cases, the quality and consistency has gone way down in my opinion. The process of getting the outer shell on and off is very challenging, bordering on impossible sometimes. Forgive the rant, but I'm pretty bummed after waiting so long for them to be released, yet to be even more disappointed in the quality.
    08-04-17 05:29 PM
    Don't bother with the Surface...at least the first generation. Hopefully, they can make some corrections, but I received mine today and am highly disappointed with several things. The 3 biggest issues are: the rubber button "cover" (of the inner shell) over the power button on the left side of the phone is not located right over the button (about a millimeter or 2 off), so it's very difficult to get that to register a press every time. And a cosmetic issue, but something that makes you scratch your head...the volume buttons on the right side have a "stamp" of + or - , the problem is that they are backwards! The minus symbol is on the top (volume up) and the plus symbol is on the bottom (volume down). Somebody fell asleep on the job...yikes! At least both volume buttons (and the convenience key) work better than the power button to the touch. Also, the kickstand on the back is magnetic, but this one really sticks shut. I almost broke a thumbnail trying to get it out the first time. I've had surface cases for all of my phones since the Z10 and loved them...however, since they have started making them "2 layer" cases, the quality and consistency has gone way down in my opinion. The process of getting the outer shell on and off is very challenging, bordering on impossible sometimes. Forgive the rant, but I'm pretty bummed after waiting so long for them to be released, yet to be even more disappointed in the quality.
    Thank you very much for your feedback on the surface case. I would recommend you share this feedback with Seidio and see what they could suggest. I am certain they need to revise the product due to poor QA.
    08-04-17 07:57 PM
    on another note, I maybe mistaken but did the price go up on blueshop for surface combo by $2 dollars.. 55.99 to 57.99?
    08-04-17 07:59 PM
    Units are en route Express to Blueshop.
    They hope to receive by end of week so hopefully to my location by end of next.
    08-09-17 09:30 AM
    I hope the pre-orders receive enough stock. I will purchase mine either tonight or tomorrow.
    08-09-17 03:58 PM
    Seidio Surface case delayed to Blueshop. Apparently they are shipping the Dilex case first. May be next week. Not looking good to actually receive this case.
    08-14-17 07:32 PM
    Received my Seidio Surface combo last week. it is really nice to be able to quickly holster the cellphone so I can store the phone momentarily without worrying about accidental stray screen touches. Also, when you pull the KeyONE out of the holster the phone automatically wakes so you don't have to hunt for the power button.

However, I really hate that the outer case is made of this weird slippery rubberized substance. This combined with the fact that the Surface side edges follow the cylindrical underlying shape of the phone means that the phone slowly and inexorably will slip out of your grip (I have medium sized hands). Once I figure out how to attach stuff to the case, I will probably use epoxy to create some nice square edges to make it easier to maintain grip on the phone.
    08-15-17 08:43 AM
    Received my Seidio Surface combo last week. it is really nice to be able to quickly holster the cellphone so I can store the phone momentarily without worrying about accidental stray screen touches. Also, when you pull the KeyONE out of the holster the phone automatically wakes so you don't have to hunt for the power button.

However, I really hate that the outer case is made of this weird slippery rubberized substance. This combined with the fact that the Surface side edges follow the cylindrical underlying shape of the phone means that the phone slowly and inexorably will slip out of your grip (I have medium sized hands). Once I figure out how to attach stuff to the case, I will probably use epoxy to create some nice square edges to make it easier to maintain grip on the phone.
    Thanks for your feedback. I think all of the feedback should allow seidio to make 2.0 version of surface/holster combo.
    08-15-17 08:33 PM
68 123