Since 2 weeks I own a KEYone Black edition. And somehow my blackberry restarts without no reason multiple times a day.. Also with typing the password or Sim password the screen locks and restarts again.. This is very frustrating. Does anybody has an idea what this can be and how it can be solved. Does it has to do with the update 8.1.0 or the SD card? Please someone help me out. Thanks in advance! EJ
    05-17-19 07:40 AM
    Did you buy the device new or used?
    05-17-19 09:22 AM
    Since 2 weeks I own a KEYone Black edition. And somehow my blackberry restarts without no reason multiple times a day.. Also with typing the password or Sim password the screen locks and restarts again.. This is very frustrating. Does anybody has an idea what this can be and how it can be solved. Does it has to do with the update 8.1.0 or the SD card? Please someone help me out. Thanks in advance! EJ
    Try a wipe and clean OS install with the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

If that doesn't work, send the device back.

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Install on your PC, put your device in bootloader mode, plug it in, and then run the tool.
    05-17-19 09:32 AM
    OP, did you brought it new or 2nd hand device? it hard for a new device has such a fault within 2 wks. (fully tested new device should not reboot unless there are physical damage or water damage).
    05-17-19 04:37 PM
    I had the same issue on a black edition 4gb keyone bought in January 2018. In August I had the first restarts. It was random, but nearly every time I used the google maps app. I tries several factory resets, without SD card, nothing worked. I sent it back 3 times for SAV service. But the issue increased and finally the phone became unusable. The vendor sent me a full cash back and I bought the key 2. It was a hardware issue. Hope you're not facing the same issue!
    Cheers
    Phil
    05-29-19 12:10 AM