Hi guys,
    I know its more of a personal choice but being experienced users I seek your opinion. I am getting blackberry keyone black edition renewed version for 243$ and brand new bronze edition for 358$, does anyone have experience of using renewed phones from amazon.com ? Is it too risky to use renewed phones ?
    06-27-19 07:33 AM
    Hi guys,
    I know its more of a personal choice but being experienced users I seek your opinion. I am getting blackberry keyone black edition renewed version for 243$ and brand new bronze edition for 358$, does anyone have experience of using renewed phones from amazon.com ? Is it too risky to use renewed phones ?
    Refurbs are hit and miss, so it's hard to give you a definitive answer. You can always return it if you're not satisfied.
    06-27-19 08:29 AM
    Pretty much. Then it just depends on which color you prefer.

I never saw a bronze one in real life but if you plan to use a case on it, the only bronze you'll see is on the top bezel
    Raypiyush88 likes this.
    06-27-19 10:59 AM
    Pretty much. Then it just depends on which color you prefer.

I never saw a bronze one in real life but if you plan to use a case on it, the only bronze you'll see is on the top bezel
    I wont be using a case either on bronze or black , which color stands out
    06-27-19 12:45 PM
    Refurbs are hit and miss, so it's hard to give you a definitive answer. You can always return it if you're not satisfied.
    Would go ahead and take risk with refurbish one anyways.. wch among the both color looks best
    06-27-19 01:33 PM
    I bought a black edition brand new from Amazon a little over a month ago. I like the look of it a lot, but if I were you, I would get a new device. as long as the bands on the Bronze work for your area, get the Bronze.
    Avenzuno and Raypiyush88 like this.
    06-27-19 07:01 PM
    I bought a black edition brand new from Amazon a little over a month ago. I like the look of it a lot, but if I were you, I would get a new device. as long as the bands on the Bronze work for your area, get the Bronze.
    Yeaah i am going ahead with bronze one as the black one is now out of stock .. and I feel inshd have gone for the black one “grass is always greener on the other side “
    the_boon likes this.
    06-28-19 02:37 AM
    Now with the black one going out of stock i have little or no option but to go with bronze one. Ahh i wished black one now
    06-28-19 05:25 AM
    Yeaah i am going ahead with bronze one as the black one is now out of stock .. and I feel inshd have gone for the black one “grass is always greener on the other side “
    Well with the bronze one you have the dual SIM capability
    06-28-19 01:42 PM
    Well with the bronze one you have the dual SIM capability
    Even black edition has dual sim
    06-28-19 02:14 PM
    Even black edition has dual sim
    The only black KEYone that has dual SIM is the "Limited Edition Black" BBB100-7 by Optiemus, which is the Indian variant.
    Problem with that one is the slower updates and the stupid triple tap the power button which calls "112" emergency services.

I actually sold mine because of that.

The bronze one will get updates from TCL and does not have that ridiculous "feature".
    06-28-19 02:45 PM
    The only black KEYone that has dual SIM is the "Limited Edition Black" BBB100-7 by Optiemus, which is the Indian variant.
    Problem with that one is the slower updates and the stupid triple tap the power button which calls "112" emergency services.

I actually sold mine because of that.

The bronze one will get updates from TCL and does not have that ridiculous "feature".
    Wow, then i am lucky enough to get bronze one arriving tomorrow
    the_boon likes this.
    07-02-19 10:49 AM
    Wow, then i am lucky enough to get bronze one arriving tomorrow
    Exactly, first it was about the slower updates with Optiemus that made the Bronze the better option, but ever since that "triple tap power button to call emergency" was forced by the Indian government to all Indian devices, it's a huge deal breaker in my opinion, especially since the KEYone side buttons are pretty sensitive.
    Raypiyush88 likes this.
    07-02-19 01:03 PM
    Exactly, first it was about the slower updates with Optiemus that made the Bronze the better option, but ever since that "triple tap power button to call emergency" was forced by the Indian government to all Indian devices, it's a huge deal breaker in my opinion, especially since the KEYone side buttons are pretty sensitive.
    Yeaah buddy, thanks will share pics soon
    07-02-19 02:03 PM
    07-03-19 08:53 AM
    [IMG=1124x1340]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190703/65b9d1e9a2836cf5a5eda1ff809debbd.jpg[/url][IMG=1124x1500]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190703/2ee8b5f53f31fc95c275826d716253fc.jpg[/url]
    Nice!

I suggest you get the OEM soft shell case if you can find one in your area (or anywhere lol)

If you wanna show off the Bronze on the sides just get a thin clear case I guess
    Raypiyush88 likes this.
    07-03-19 10:46 AM
    Nice looking handset!
    07-03-19 04:10 PM