Hi guys,
    I recently brought a second hand BB KeyOne and found that it wasnt updated to the latest version, It also refused to update always failing about half way and rebooting.

I came on here and stupidly didnt do enough research and installed some American version to some locked network. Which produced a "card innvalid and wouldn't pick up on my local (Australian) network providers service"

I than proceeded to try and set up the phone which than i realized it was locked to my google account and on top of that my phone? i think has locked my google account out and i cant even access that with out the keyone original software getting some access key...

Have i completley stuffed this all up or is there a way to save the phone.
    From memory it was a PRD something - 003

I really hope this can be worked out as i just got the phone

Version Info:
    BBB100-3
    Software Version:
    ABT855
    Hardware Version
    PRD-63118-003
    Last edited by 007D; 08-26-19 at 03:27 AM.
    08-26-19 12:32 AM
    Okay guys so i have fixed the issue with the Google Account, I managed to log in.

Could anyone help me update my phone to the correct region as im still getting invalid simcard.

Current Specs:
    Android 7.1.1
    Model BBB100-3
    SW Version BBB100-3V019
    BUILD ABT855

Any help is much appreciated
    08-26-19 03:23 AM
    Hi guys,
    I recently brought a second hand BB KeyOne and found that it wasnt updated to the latest version, It also refused to update always failing about half way and rebooting.

I came on here and stupidly didnt do enough research and installed some American version to some locked network. Which produced a "card innvalid and wouldn't pick up on my local (Australian) network providers service"

I than proceeded to try and set up the phone which than i realized it was locked to my google account and on top of that my phone? i think has locked my google account out and i cant even access that with out the keyone original software getting some access key...

Have i completley stuffed this all up or is there a way to save the phone.
    From memory it was a PRD something - 003

I really hope this can be worked out as i just got the phone

Version Info:
    BBB100-3
    Software Version:
    ABT855
    Hardware Version
    PRD-63118-003
    That device is specifically for the Sprint CDMA network in the US. That is also the latest build for that model variant - it never got the Oreo update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    08-26-19 06:48 AM
    You’re welcome to come join us stateside though...
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-26-19 08:01 AM
    Im a little confused as in AUS we dont have Sprtint here, should i be using the unlocked CMDA version? does updating the phone change the PRD?
    08-26-19 07:59 PM
    Doh!
    08-26-19 08:12 PM
    Maybe the question I should be asking is what PRD-63118-003 version should I be using to get the Australian sim network to work on my phone? I have read about Mikes unlocked sprint ROM but unable to download it, Im going to try and run a PRD-63118-001 Version on my phone now instead.

In saying that which versions of PRD-63118-001 work on the 003

When this things fixed I think its best to sell it.... and how can we have security updates from over a year ago? that doesn't make sense does it?

are these keyones not receiving updates anymore or something?

Thanks for the responses also guys
    08-27-19 03:08 AM
    Maybe the question I should be asking is what PRD-63118-003 version should I be using to get the Australian sim network to work on my phone? I have read about Mikes unlocked sprint ROM but unable to download it, Im going to try and run a PRD-63118-001 Version on my phone now instead.

When this things fixed I think its best to sell it.... and how can we have security updates from over a year ago? that doesn't make sense does it?

You can't change PRD.

Your device is locked to Sprint, and there is nothing you can do about it UNLESS you want to try the hacked OS build being offered here somewhere.

But there are no more updates for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ devices it seems, and yours is forever stuck on Nougat.
    08-27-19 06:48 AM

Can you return device?
    08-27-19 07:01 AM
    Whoa I didn't know some KEYᵒⁿᵉ variants didn't even get Oreo yikes
    08-27-19 01:20 PM
    Whoa I didn't know some KEYᵒⁿᵉ variants didn't even get Oreo yikes
    Only CDMA and Indonesia.
    08-27-19 01:33 PM