I use PlayerPro for my music. My Blackberry K1 is new and was able to transfer everything except of course I had to remake my playlist. I started creating my playlist, but then after a few hours, I go back to my PlayerPro playlists and the songs aren't there. It says" Your playlist was cleared by another application, do you want to restore" and a check mark to always restore". It restores it but not for long..gets cleared out again. Please, can anyone tell me how to fix this?
    I also have a ext 64GB microSB.

Ted
    09-18-18 08:28 AM
    I use PlayerPro for my music. My Blackberry K1 is new and was able to transfer everything except of course I had to remake my playlist. I started creating my playlist, but then after a few hours, I go back to my PlayerPro playlists and the songs aren't there. It says" Your playlist was cleared by another application, do you want to restore" and a check mark to always restore". It restores it but not for long..gets cleared out again. Please, can anyone tell me how to fix this?
    I also have a ext 64GB microSB.

Ted
    Make sure that PlayerPro has all permissions it needs turned on, particularly STORAGE permission.

Settings+Apps+PlayerPro+Permissions--> Storage turned on (flipped to the right)

Hope this helps, TevisTed
    09-18-18 11:50 AM
    Hi,
    Yes, had Permissions flipped to the right for SD card. Still no go..
    09-18-18 12:48 PM