Yesterday I bought a nicely used Keyone, the 4/64 Black Edition (although today I am experiencing an issue with the spacebar), but as I was setting it up, I must have done something wrong and all of a sudden the function of swipping from the right (or left, if set that way) to launch the Hub, was gone!
    I can access the hub otherwise, but I just don't have this feature anymore. Is there a way to bring it back, or should I have to do a reset and start all over again?

Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. Also, if anyone knows a fix for the spacebar issue, please let me know (problemn is it is not working all the time...)

Many thanks.
    11-07-20 10:28 AM
    In the end, while I did resort to a reset, I discovered in the process that I had somehow turned off the productivity feature. So now I have it back and will see what happens with the spacebar.
    11-07-20 12:47 PM
    In the end, while I did resort to a reset, I discovered in the process that I had somehow turned off the productivity feature. So now I have it back and will see what happens with the spacebar.
    In the last KEYone BE I owned, the spacebar could sometimes not work if I picked it up and started using it after several days not touching. Kind of like it just needed to "wake up" or something.

Try pushing it several times in a row and see if that does it.

Worst case, there are spare keyboards on eBay for $20. You could even get a Silver Edition one and have a nice custom look (the one that TCL should have made).
    bh7171 likes this.
    11-08-20 07:13 AM
    In the last KEYone BE I owned, the spacebar could sometimes not work if I picked it up and started using it after several days not touching. Kind of like it just needed to "wake up" or something.

Try pushing it several times in a row and see if that does it.

Worst case, there are spare keyboards on eBay for $20. You could even get a Silver Edition one and have a nice custom look (the one that TCL should have made).
    Many thanks! I'll try this and if it doesn't work, I will order a new one from eBay.
    11-08-20 09:21 AM