Hi

I am from India and currently using blackberry passport. We are getting Keyones here, most probably by Optiemus. Just wanted to know whether there are any quality differences between the products by Optiemus and TCL made units ? I saw some reviews in Amazon.in which actually made me raise this question. Display getting cracked and phone heating issue, display getting lines, keyboard not working properly to name a few.

Any feedback guys ?
    10-16-17 09:43 PM
    My keyone manufacturer by TCL, no quality issue so far.
    10-17-17 06:31 AM
    Hi

I am from India and currently using blackberry passport. We are getting Keyones here, most probably by Optiemus. Just wanted to know whether there are any quality differences between the products by Optiemus and TCL made units ? I saw some reviews in Amazon.in which actually made me raise this question. Display getting cracked and phone heating issue, display getting lines, keyboard not working properly to name a few.

Any feedback guys ?
    First batch of Optiemus KEYone are made by TCL. Subsequent batches are supposed to be made by Optiemus internally. First batch of TCL phones outside India had some problems with screens popping out. Later batches from TCL seemed to be fine. Since the KEYone model in your country is newer and different than what the other countries get, things maybe different problems. If you have problems, like anything else, use the warranty and return it.
    10-17-17 07:39 AM