Hello everyone,

my boss recently bought a new BlackBerry KeyOne, after trying and researching himself he asked me to do so, but because i couldnt find anything either im now asking here.
    The Problem is, that he can't access the internal memory of his phone, via his PC, only the memory of his SD card, he connects it with an ordinary USB-Cable. He said he thinks it might be a problem with the phone beeing encrypted.
    I know that the phone can be connected with the PC via WiFi, but we are currently looking for a solution for this problem and not a workaround, so pls don't hint me to this detail
    10-17-17 10:53 AM
    When I connect to my PC via USB, I get an option to "Charge Only" or "Charge + Data". Choose "Charge + Data".

Also, does your boss have an external SD Card installed? If so, installed as "Portable", or "Adoptive"?
    10-17-17 12:58 PM
    Hello everyone,

my boss recently bought a new BlackBerry KeyOne, after trying and researching himself he asked me to do so, but because i couldnt find anything either im now asking here.
    The Problem is, that he can't access the internal memory of his phone, via his PC, only the memory of his SD card, he connects it with an ordinary USB-Cable. He said he thinks it might be a problem with the phone beeing encrypted.
    I know that the phone can be connected with the PC via WiFi, but we are currently looking for a solution for this problem and not a workaround, so pls don't hint me to this detail
    If you miss the Charging "choice" notice, Swipe down to reveal notices. Look for the one that says "usb charging mode." Tap that and then you see a green half arc. Tap Charge&Data, then tap the type you want.
    10-17-17 06:30 PM