08-29-17 01:17 AM
48 12
tools
    Are you gonna get one Bla1ze?
    Yuh, probably.
    08-02-17 08:47 PM
    Does this phone model also has signal issues like earlier models??
    chiko_tosca likes this.
    08-02-17 09:34 PM
    What I don't like is that they add more ram which would help the device out. They should of added it to all devices.
    08-03-17 06:38 AM
    Not sure if I need the ram. I'm currently using the classic, which has 2 gig ram. Will the 3 gig make a big difference in jump, or does the android OS take a lot of ram.
    Android OS definitely needs more ram than BB10 to run as smoothly.
    Imagine what you would get with a Passport.......

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    08-06-17 11:33 AM
    Does this have the extra glue?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Abhishek Mago; 08-06-17 at 11:49 PM.
    08-06-17 01:02 PM
    Should I keep my new unopened keyone or return it for black. It has the 4gigs, but I don't like the all black colour and logo. What to do.
    Yeah if you want to buy from another country and pay import fees/taxes unless you are in that country where it's available.

Personally my KEYᵒⁿᵉ on Verizon never lags and has been working like a charm since day one. I would love to see some other colors available but throw this case on your KEYᵒⁿᵉ and it looks very close to the black one...

Incipio DualPro Case for BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072J7RMYR...UvbUpU12982342
    08-06-17 01:31 PM
    I have the same case, lovin it.
    08-06-17 01:49 PM
    Will this work in North America? Is it coming to North America?
    08-06-17 06:40 PM
    Why does this one get the 4gb ram? I think the rest of the world has been had!
    Unless these screens start popping out, it seems like the rest of the world got the short straw!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you feel punk'd but how is this different compared to the "s" series of the iPhone?
    Do you think the non-s series buyers feel like you do now? It's only logical that a company will release upgraded or new models or limited edition color variants. Wouldn't make sense if any phone company would exactly tell the consumer what and on what date they will release something. Sure, everybody would like to see that happen, but it will never happen that way.
    08-07-17 10:46 AM
    Maybe you feel punk'd but how is this different compared to the "s" series of the iPhone?
    Do you think the non-s series buyers feel like you do now? It's only logical that a company will release upgraded or new models or limited edition color variants. Wouldn't make sense if any phone company would exactly tell the consumer what and on what date they will release something. Sure, everybody would like to see that happen, but it will never happen that way.
    I see what you're trying to say, but the 'S' series with the iPhone's come out 12 months apart. Also, everyone knows that's how the pattern is going to go with Apple devices, so they can choose to wait it our for the 'S', or go all in on the normal 6/7/8 when that launches instead (or whenever their upgrade allows).

This is pretty poor from BB as it has come out of the blue and it's also very soon after the launch of the device elsewhere.
    I think most people would like to have additional ram, onboard storage AND the option for dual sim, and I know for a fact a lot of members really wanted the device in an all black variant from day one. But they had to put up with the Silver / Black as it didn't look at all likely that we'd see a different colour way to that.

I guess this is the people of India's prize for having to wait so long for it! Enjoy you guys!
    08-07-17 11:54 AM
    Can someone please post the original KeyOne side by side with the black KeyOne.

I don't know who's better looking between the two.

Posted via CB10
    Borrowed this screen shot from Mr. Mobile's video.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry KEYone Limited Edition Black Unboxing from BBIN-6758.jpg  
    BoyTanggol likes this.
    08-07-17 01:19 PM
    I thought you would get a free one since you're the big cheese at Crackberry

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    08-07-17 01:26 PM
    Although I lovvvve the idea of a stealth alll black version, it's simply not worth the $$$ to get! The upgrades a re nice but to me not substantial enough to pay to get a new K1!
    08-08-17 03:20 PM
    It's normal for a company to release a refreshed product, ie: BlackBerry 9700 to BlackBerry 9780.. iPhone 6 to iPhone 6s.. but the fact that this came out only a few months ago and we already have an updated version is somewhat disappointing. If they would of released a black KEYone with the same specs then I'd have no issues. But fact is, 3GB is not enough RAM. and 64GB should be the base for any phone, 128GB should be the base for a more premium device... The extra GB of ram would mean I'd probably run the HUB - but it's deactivated, as well as the productivity edge toolbar because they're ram hogs. BlackBerry clearly realized this and released a better phone spec wise for a new market. TCL should of released 4GB/64GB of ram.. colour wise I don't care but I'd prefer the black (or a red/black like the passport had!). I'm tired of being shafted by BlackBerry.. I expect a lot more from them. This is the type of crap we don't expect from TCL/BB Mobile/BB.
    08-08-17 10:40 PM

Be sure to show their post some love too - https://www.bbin.in/2017/08/video-un...edition-black/
    That phone is BEAUTIFUL!!
    08-27-17 11:46 AM
    So does anyone connected know if the USA will get the Black Limited with upgraded specs?
    08-27-17 08:40 PM
    So does anyone connected know if the USA will get the Black Limited with upgraded specs?
    It sure is getting the black version from AT&T. Not sure about the upgraded specs

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 09:05 PM
    Not sure if TCL will get to release this..
    It is licensed by Optiemus.

08-28-17 06:02 AM
    Different Licensee, I guess there is an element of competition
    What I don't like is that they add more ram which would help the device out. They should of added it to all devices.
    08-28-17 06:19 AM
    Not sure if TCL will get to release this..
    It is licensed by Optiemus.
    Welcome to CB. Not sure if you're aware but TCL released a black version for AT&T. It's not 4GB/64GB but close enough for many.

https://reg.blackberrymobile.us/keyone-space-black-att/
    08-28-17 08:14 AM
    Thanks!

Sorry, I was referring to the fact on differences of specs as well..peraonally, I needed 4GB of ram and a dual SIM function!

Welcome to CB. Not sure if you're aware but TCL released a black version for AT&T. It's not 4GB/64GB but close enough for many.

https://reg.blackberrymobile.us/keyone-space-black-att/
    08-28-17 08:44 AM
    Thanks!

Sorry, I was referring to the fact on differences of specs as well..peraonally, I needed 4GB of ram and a dual SIM function!
    Agreed, the spec upgrade would be a huge plus. I'd love to see a Snapdragon 630 and 4GB myself. 64GB would be welcome but only if they use fast memory and not slow, cheap memory just to make the spec sheet look good. Not all memory is created equal.
    08-28-17 09:15 AM
    Temping! Gonna go see one on Sept 1
    08-29-17 01:17 AM
48 12