I have been a blackberry user for years (typing this on my Classic). I recently picked up a KeyOne and love the phone, but the 2 big problems are the camera glass shattered within 2 weeks of owning it, and just yesterday the screen fell off. Today I am going in to my carrier to see if there is anything they can do, but I have a feeling that I will have to send it in to blackberry directly.

I have read that a few of you on here have also had issues. What have your experiences been with Blackberry in fixing/addressing these issues? What process did you have to go through to have them remedied?

I really like the phone, it serves my needs well, but I am very concerned with the build quality. I am back to my classic (2 yrs old) which has had very limited issues, (camera/flash/flashlight had stopped for some reason) and has been incredibly durable. Should we be concerned with the future of BlackBerry handsets now they are no longer manufacturing them them selves?
    10-25-18 01:16 AM
    I have been a blackberry user for years (typing this on my Classic). I recently picked up a KeyOne and love the phone, but the 2 big problems are the camera glass shattered within 2 weeks of owning it, and just yesterday the screen fell off. Today I am going in to my carrier to see if there is anything they can do, but I have a feeling that I will have to send it in to blackberry directly.

I have read that a few of you on here have also had issues. What have your experiences been with Blackberry in fixing/addressing these issues? What process did you have to go through to have them remedied?

I really like the phone, it serves my needs well, but I am very concerned with the build quality. I am back to my classic (2 yrs old) which has had very limited issues, (camera/flash/flashlight had stopped for some reason) and has been incredibly durable. Should we be concerned with the future of BlackBerry handsets now they are no longer manufacturing them them selves?
    Welcome to Crackberry.

You somehow probably got an older model (did you buy it NEW?) which was manufactured before they fixed the "screen detachment" issue. July 2017, it was fixed. Others have also reported a kind of spontaneous camera glass break - not sure how that is handled. But the screen should be repaired under warranty or extended warranty.

Good luck.
    10-26-18 11:43 AM