The KEYone has has landed up with many questions still unanswered. It is neither available as an Android, nor as a Blackberry.

I have been struggling with my Limited Ed Black since the day of launch with the following:
    1. Making a Back up of the device;
    2. Restoring Contacts and Backing up contacts.

There are about 3k contacts that I have. What BBK1-LEB has done to my accounts is tripled and more. I have over 14k entries, most of them in triple, quadruple and more. There is a selection of "duplicate" in the original contacts app. I found two contacts app and one +add contact app. Coming from the unmatched masters of device interface in its operations and use, this android blackberry has neither retained the BB original contacts management system (even the apps since the OS6 were great in managing contacts), nor has it settled with Android system of contacts management. Even after deleting duplicates by thousands each time, they seem to be growing like virus.

I was looking at deleting the entire set of contacts and take a fresh sync with Outlook. But there is neither a desktop management system for keyone like Link or Smart or Kies, nor an inbuilt app to manage the popular bulk contacts files transfer.

Also, how on earth does one BACKUP device and retain authority and control on the contents required fr backup on BBK1 ?

HELP!!!
    08-12-17 10:11 AM
    The Content Transfer app can backup contacts onto your SD Card, but I'd be curious to learn about other methods.

From a Classic
    pdss likes this.
    08-12-17 10:53 AM
    The Content Transfer app can backup contacts onto your SD Card, but I'd be curious to learn about other methods.

From a Classic
    Well, if you use Google email, it can backup and sync contacts if you enable it.

There are a variety of 3rd party apps that claim they can backup various aspects of the phone. Let's see if anyone has suggestions.
    pdss likes this.
    08-12-17 12:43 PM
    I use the Google backup that's built in and it works well. I have also used contact+ and it does a good job as well. latlely I have switched to syncme for all my contact stuff and it does other options like caller ID I like allot. good app
    FF22 and pdss like this.
    08-12-17 12:55 PM